• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:22 AM

Wonderful to see the Lobsters Lair participate again

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:24 AM
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:31 AM

Think I will be the newest member of your club and have just been asked would I like to request a new club . What a nice welcome.I realise that not everyone,s wish will be granted but a new driver would be most welcome. Thankyou santa

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:33 AM

Firstly thank you to the wonderful job all the santa are doing, its absolutely fantastic.  As many of my club members will tell you I have gifted quite a few of them new clubs, balls, and every member has received 1 free pass on joining and many more besides.

I don't have the good fortune of our oversees neighbours have with the thousands of credits they can sometimes accumulate, and days of monotonous surveys and videos are my access to credits, being disabled funding is not really a option.

It has been very difficult since starting my club, whilst recovering from major surgery to coax some of the lower levels to even read the forum let alone take direction, but the few that have done it once I have taken the liberty of re position their requests again if they have been unsuccessful.

My very best seasons greetings to each and every one of the kind hearted members who are funding these giveaways.

Sue

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:37 AM

Dear Santa,

I`m having a very tough time on WGT of late and i can only put it down to playing with poor balls.

With that in mind, i would be very grateful if some decent golf balls managed to find their way under my Xmas tree,

Seasons greetings to one and all.

Searcher

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:49 AM

Anyone who wants a custom made player pic/cc logo/banner/trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

• elaine676
    731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:41 AM

A  very good morning Santa from the UK, I am hoping you will bring me a new set of Irons that will help me off the back tees, when I turn tour legend. I am an older lady who loves this game, I have always believed in you Santa,

A Very Merry Christmas Santa xxx

Elaine676

• walktheplank
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:45 AM

hello santa, i left the cookies and hot chocolate out for ya ... hope to see ya soon witha nice vice versa putter level 33 please and a sleeve of nike 48's, happy holidays all 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:07 AM

• HHawker
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:28 AM

Greetings froom The Netherlands.

Hoping all good things happen to all of you.

If it was to happen that some decent balls were to apper under the tree that would be appreciated,as I have not really delved into that side of WTG as yet.

Most of my sticks are of a decent standard but what they say about the Dutch is true with our Guilders.

All the best and keep golfing.

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:08 AM

bump

RSS