17 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:45 AM

Dear Santa, 

I would like the Ping G25 9.5 Driver (level 34+) please

Thank You

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:50 AM

Thanks to all the Lobsters .....................MERRY CHRISTMAS !

• MTH0169
    16 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:53 AM

Thanks so much for continuing this great tradition!! My list is short and will hopefully help me become a better player --

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+)

Thanks so much !!

mth0169 (marc)

• Earthworm99
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 4:58 AM

Dear Santa(s),

I love playing WGT and I think I'm improving my understanding of the game nicely. As far as my game goes, I'm alright on the green... my problems are getting to and approaching it!

With that in mind, I was thinking of maybe a nice Callaway X2 Hot Wood Set to get me further along those epic par 5 holes? I understand that's asking a lot though, so the below requests are a bit more realistic.

Once I get there (eventually) I sometimes struggle to get close enough to the hole for a one-putt chance. Often the best I can do is get the first putt close enough for an easy two. So I was thinking perhaps a nice PING i25 Iron Set so that the ball actually stops where I want it to?

Of course, I appreciate that you've got a lot of requests to fulfill and so I'd be more than happy with a couple of sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls to tide me over while I develop.

Thanks Santa and hats off to everybody generous enough to spread a little cheer this holiday season!

Tim

• TrippWard
    30 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:02 AM

Merry Christmas!!!

Tripp could use a new 3 Wood (X2 hot lvl 73 maybe?) or a new putter (method 001 77+ looks nice). The new M1 driver 74+ is would also be awesome. Best wishes to everyone during the holidays. God bless.

Tripp

• ALASDAIRPW
    584 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:43 AM

Dear Santas,

Thanks for the great job you're doing.

I would really like the Max Meter 56 wedge (lvl 89) to help me get from Tour Master to Legend.

Thank you

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:43 AM

Merry Christmas folks hope all is well. 1st Im a diehard wgt player and play as often as i can. Im also a single Dad of 2 little girls and Im recovering from recent hernia surgery x3 of them. I would like the new putter but again if thats too much to ask for a few sleeves of nike platinum 92+ balls would help through my time off work. 5 weeks left. Maybe Santa will find this letter.  Thanks to all involved.......pekk24

• ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:51 AM

Dear Santa,

As I can make a wish for this Christmas,  I'd love to have a new driver, i.e. 

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

I rented this driver yesterday and really liked it much but can't buy this time :( . If is not 'possible, however, Merry Xms to all WGT.

Best wishes,

Obi

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:01 AM

Hi santas. I am a decent player and I have realized I don`t need any new equipment. Neither do I need new balls.

What I wish is just this:

Wgt Going Green (Male)

Green is one of my favourite colours and I support green values. Also, green reminds me of The Masters. The Masters is my favorite course and I have always enjoyed playing it.. On Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and 13 that is, lol. Wish I could see The Masters live or play it in real life.. In those Tiger Woods games I won The Masters a few times, I got the green jacket AND I got a green Masters winner kit for my player avatar to wear. So if I get "WGT Going Green" kit for a present, I will be very happy :)

Merry Christmas!

samppa454

RSS