Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • crittr
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:42 AM

Dear Santa I  think i've been good this year . i don't quit on games  no matter how many strokes over i am .and all ways  complement  a  nice shot or birds. would be grate to find a stash of new balls  under my tree  .the 99 credit wgt ones with +1 back spin and and meter speed is all i ever use  (in light blue )-all about the lill blue balls :' ). the  absolute best  thing would be a longer distance 3 wood  the 235 yard one i have leaves me short  into the wind a lot ... All that aside  you all doing this is  grand  and i wish you all the happiest of holidays and best wishes all year long ...

CRITTR--------Robert. B.----PS dear Moderator's  you may recognize this post seems  all thi i have been  here at  WGT member scene 2012  you still need  to approve all my posts and this is only a concern due  the the event where my post's to Santa don't seem to make it up until after the Santa  changes  each day  can any thing be done about this please --- PPS  Santa's if you find this post  has been  acted  upon all ready  please forgive and  understand my  predicament with the  moderators

• PeterK04
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:01 AM

Greetings Santa Yancy have been tying for days but in vain. i would firstly like to wish you a Merry Christmas and to all golfers too. i wish you could gift me a driver Big bertha level 18.

will help my game alot as all my other gear is starter

thank you   all Santas and wgt                  PeterK04

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:06 AM

Hi my dear Yanci. I wanted a 3 wood but it is really expensive. I would like to 'ask you for a sleeve of  a coloured Volvik Crystal balls (level 51)- is that possible? I really need them. Thank you very much and keep going on that Sasquatch haunting! See you in YouTube sir!

• karlos123450
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:11 AM

Hello and a Merry Christmas Santa Yancy and to all Santas and players of wgt

My wish is a driver Taylormade M1 level 14. I am a new player but with starters. This will help me in my golfing as starter driver too short in some cases.

Thank you and may you visit my humbble  golf bag

MERRYYYYYYYYYYYYY  CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:21 AM

Great Day9 ,,,,             Thank you Alien Ambassadors , i hope your day  gives you has much pleasure   we had   from Day1    .............    Yancy  mon ami   stay with us now  ...... :)             

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:24 AM

Dear Santa,  I have been a good WGTer all year but I am reallystrugling with my game wit starter irons.  I slowely bought a driver and putter but the family has fallen on hard times and I really cant afford to get the irons I would love to have to better my game.The irons I would love to see under my tree are the Taylormade Rocketbalz (lvl37+).  Hopefully I wil be back to work after the new year.  Thanks Santa and you and your Family have a happy and a  safe Holiday Season.

Kristobel

• Bwanie
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:26 AM

Dear Santa

I am new to WGT and have loved the experience but I get sooo frustrated when I rent a cool driver that goes more than 25 yards and then I have to go back to my 205 starter club.  I know it is expensive as  I have tried to gain credits, but unfortunately have only managed just over 400 in my time with WGT.  So please if you see it in my future I will be forever grateful. 

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:32 AM

Santa baby,

Slip a putter under the tree for me .... its been an awful year now santa baby etc etc etc........ lol  I would very much love to have the odyssey versa black putter Level 96 .... and hurry down the chimminy tonight lol 

Jackie. XxLadyHawkxX

• Ascolibrus
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:33 AM

Goodevening Santa Yancy FROHLICHE  WIEHNACHTEN.........MERRY CHRISTMAS

my wish from you Santa Yancy is a BIG BERTHA DRVER LEVEL 18

i have posted all days but santas must have been very buzy. ty.................Danke Santa YANCY

• ErniWhoEls
    23 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:37 AM

Hi Santa, 

Ernie loves this game and obviously would LOVE a new set of irons that can actually stop the rocks he plays with on the greens, but to be honest any better-ish golf balls would be great! 

And Santa, no need to look in your bag for the best balls, even the Legend WGT balls would be perfect!

Cheers,

Erni

RSS