Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • kristobel
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:40 AM

Hello Santa's    I have just started playing 3 months ago and have managed to buy myself a putter, a driver and a set of wedges but since then my family has fallen on hard times and I cant afford the TaylormadeRocketballz lv37+  irons that  so much need to be a better player.  Being layed off is a bummer but I get to play more wgt.  I hope you and your family has a very Happy and Safe Holiday Season

Krisobel

• 9ironpete
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:46 AM

Hi Santa

I would love a sleeve or two of Max slow meter vapor balls to give me better distance and control or a Taylor Made M1 Driver

Merry  Christmas

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:54 AM

Now if you need a break --- we have some entertainment for you all up here as well:

Sincerely, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:04 AM

Yancy,my post don't get posted right away, I hpe you got my reply, thnks again and Happy Holidays

• reddog1965
    1,184 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:09 AM

Hi Santa

I have had the same original Spider putter for many years and my putting is the worst part of my game. Any upgrade to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you reddog1965

• Eddietheduck
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:13 AM

Dear Santa,

Enjoy this Santa joke:

One Christmas, Santa gave me a box 
of broken glass. He gave my brother a box of 
Band-Aids and left a note saying, “You two share.”

If you can stand it after reading that joke, please gift me a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+). Thanks!

EddietheMutt 

• greybeard123
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:24 AM

hello santa

iv been a good boy and sure would like a new putter,the odyssey atv 60 wedge really catches my eye, but if you cant swing that mabe some nike 20x1 rzn l81 balls, either would make me happy. thanks and merry christmas

greybeard123

• MitchHodgesIII
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:50 AM

I've never asked for anything from the past years, and I know there are a lot of peoplr

asking..all I would like is a sleeve of

NIKE 20XI RZN Balls (L80+

thank you, and Merry Christmas

Mitch

• danp250
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:51 AM

Dear Santa

Dont bother with the fairway wood i requested earlier today,as i gifted myself.
    I could use a sleeve of balls though maybe some rbz,s 

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 11:29 AM

Dear Santa,

I am retired and on a very limited income.  I can no longer play the real game due to some health issues but WGT has been a great resource for me to hit them around courses I only dreamed of playing.

I am asking for a full set to replace my "mostly" starter clubs.  Could Santa be kind enough to have his elves make a set of Ping G25 Full Set (L83+) for me?  I hope so.

Thank you Santa!

Mete

RSS