Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:22 AM

Dear Santas Yancy and the Alien Ambassadors Country Club,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter Iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• stikhuntr27
    215 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:22 AM

Merry Christmas too all of you aliens and alienettes

Thought i saw a UFO over the 7th green at pebble, when i did, i threw my putter at it and it oozed slimy green space jam. The only problem now is that i can't finish my round because my putter is stuck to the side of saucer.

A Versa black L96 putter would surely help me complete my round so i can go to spyglass and continue my search for little green men

Have a way outta this world great day

• jpfromuk
    627 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:33 AM

Hi guys & gals... doing a fantastic job and a very merry Xmas to you all.

Just me and the dog at home over Xmas and gearing up to play a lot of golf on here during the period. Currently low on credits and the means to replenish them, if you're passing by and could find your way to slipping a couple of sleeves of Nike 81+ balls down my chimney, that would really make my day.

Many thanks and keep up the great work.

JP 

• marcelo0045
    437 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:47 AM

Hi Santa,i had a hard year because my first account was in facebook and i had close it and open in wgt,with this i lost all clubs.Now i have good clubs but was very complicated buy it.I need change the irons i would like these TM rsi2 L90.tyvm.

MERRY CRISTHIMAS

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:50 AM

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:56 AM

Dear Santa (yancy)

all i want for Christmas is my front teeth but since we cant do that so id like 2 or 3 sleeves of the soft calloways 250 credit ones so it be like sending 1 set of nikes...with 9 balls i may be able to stick in mouth for teeth lol...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and have a great day

• BTefft1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:58 AM

Dear Santa...

I have been a good boy this year! I could really use some new irons and was hoping that you might see your way to granting my wish for a set of the "TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (Steel) (L75+)"

Thanks a whole lot.

PS... Milk, Scotch and cookies are waiting for you.

• xBadwolfx
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:24 AM

Dear Santa thank you so much for visiting the WGT forums and not just climbing down my chimney, because in all honesty that would scare the heck out of me! O.o  ,

I've been a good girl this year, sending many of my alternate shot partners on free holidays to the beach, or landing them in the long grass because of course that's much softer. 

I'm hoping you might have a  TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L39+), in your sack for me this year, but if not could you look down deep and see if you have any loose pink golf balls? because if there's  no shiny new wedge to but a smile on my face, the pink balls will at least put a smile of my little ones face when she see me playing with them :-) 

P.S. thank you so much all involved in this event, great fun for the holidays. It got me to post my first post to the forums, and I hope not my last ;-) 

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:36 AM

Dear Santa Yancy,

My parents are gone and I'm home alone, trying to fill my time on WGT by outwitting all the bullys by making great shots.

If i could just get a little closer to the green from the tips, it would make me a very happy camper.

Please Santa, help me to make my game great again, by leaving me a level 96 Big Bertha driver!

Those bullys sure will know that it was Santa that beat the crap outta them as I yell ho ho ho after each drive.

Merry Christmas and to all that you do throughout the season.

~Perkupmyputter

• derrick7771
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:43 AM

Hi Santa

Please can you help me with a driver for Christmas. How will I know if I do get it?\\

thank you

RSS