Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,645 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 11:43 AM

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy since we last had contact.  I have one thing on my wish list but it's no longer available in the Pro Shop...it's the following Driver...

The TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 Black Driver (OBAN Shaft) Level 93+

There is no mid-level 90s Driver options any longer and that one would be great to have.

If your elves can't reproduce that Driver then I have been using my iron set for quite a long time and could use an magical upgrade to the 

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+)

Either of the above would make this boy very happy and thankful for Christmas.

Thanks Santa!

Paul

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 11:53 AM

Dear Santa i would like a few sleeves of the wgt legend balls Blue in color 171 credits per sleeve  thank you have a great holiday

• Tweisenberg
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 12:01 PM

I've been pretty good this year, depending on who you ask.  I sure would like to get to Legend tier in 2016 and a new Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 9.5° Driver sure would help me get there.  Thanks to you and all the Santa's.  This is a great event.

• willythefrog
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 12:04 PM

Merry Christmas Santa Yancy from my pond as i am still a tod may you grant me my wish of a taylormade R1 10.0 level 11 and maybe i become a frog

many wishes for a merry christmas

thank you.

• josephmonroejr
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 12:19 PM

Thanks Santa Yancy,

Requesting a bunch of credits in order to buy some new clubs and balls. I am not picky however; I would appreciate new clubs and/or hybrids.

Regards,

JJ

• Dattdewdof850
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 12:28 PM

Dear Santa, Thank your generosity, and being apart of the Santa Program. If you find in your bag of gifts a Nike Method lvl 77 putter, it would be welcomed in a loving and needing golf bag :-). As my game can really use any kind of help on the putting greens since recently making legend...

Thanks

Have A Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:09 PM

Some more entertainment for you alls on this fun day:

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:32 PM

lol awesome video

dear santa yancy, i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

• duceiron
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:19 PM

I would like a driver a taylor made r1

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:22 PM

Dear Santa ,,  I have looked and looked only to find the way to Cherry Hills , A Easter bunny and 18 Egg,s / Pod,s and a Big guy named Squatch , The one thing I am still looking for is the Max Gold putter under my tree .

Thank you 

OPY

RSS