Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • L0ngB4ll
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:11 AM

Merry Christmas and happy new years, and god bless. This is the last day so i will try one more last time to see if i will get the chance to wake up on Christmas and be giddy as a 12 year old :). If anyone is listening my game is off just a bit on lack of a driver. If i had 280 plus driver i would be set for the rest of the 30 years i play this game. So if we can receive credits from others i would like credits for lvl 79 282 taylormade spider driver i will not level in time for any one to buy, although i will be at 79 in the next day or so. And if we cant get credits from others a lvl 74 taylormade m1 280 driver would suffice. Maybe this will happen and ill be in the position one day to pay it forward. Have a fun and safe holidays. and easy on the spiked eggnog. CHEERS!

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:20 AM

Bump

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:24 AM

Yellow nikes for me and no "VEM" over the holiday break please, or no wind tournements please to dial in my clubs.  Just think of how much ball usage we may go through to play in no wind situations.  ;-)

Merry Christmas to all,  won't be around much for the next day or two.  Hosting family Christmas dinner and cooking all of the food myself.   Don't know why but the family trusts me and enjoys the food.   I just like to cook and drink while doing so.   Just make sure I get all of the chopping done before I have too many drinks.  LOL    Learned after the first time.  

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:31 AM

WGT,

Thank you, once again I'm honored to play Santa on your behalf. I'll make sure your gifts find their way under the trees and in the stockings of some deserving players.

Merry Christmas to you all.

mrvaddie (Sorry Shoe, I couldn't resist.)

• WillDoin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:32 AM

Hi Santa, i would really like to get a new driver (hopefuly with distance 260+) because that is the main reason i am only tour master (with mostly starters equipment).

• puttsalot77
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:33 AM

Running out of time, and Santa is also running out of goodies. If you have anything left I could probably use it, because I am just getting started and need help with everything

Thanks and Happy Holidays TO ALL.

• boogaloo1981
    275 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:42 AM

Dear santa they would not post mine because i am a first timmer i was asking for a big bertha driver or 3 wood. As i cant afford either it would be deeply appreciated thank you santa. Boogaloo1981

• Samhain627
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:45 AM

Thank all of you Santas for your generosity during this holiday season.

If a sleeve of Nike 20XI-X (lv71+) showed up in my stocking it would be a grand day.

Thank you.

• Bad4u2
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 7:49 AM

Dear santa

I have been good

I would love a new putter

NIKE Method 001 Putter (L77+)

• stikhuntr27
    215 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:02 AM

Thank you for all the great Santa's this year.

If your bag of goodies is able to spare a Versa black 96 putter this time around, it would be appreciated.

Wishing you and yours a very pleasant holiday season.

RSS