Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:07 AM

My gift to the WGT community.

My Holiday Fruit Cake Recipe.

1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, 4 brown eggs, 2 cups of dried fruit, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup brown sugar, lemon juice. crushed nuts and a bottle of whiskey.

Sample the whiskey and check for quality.

Take a large bowl, check the whiskey again. Pour 1 cup of whiskey and drink. repeat. Take a mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large bowl. Add 1 tsp of sugar and beat again.

Recheck the whiskey for quality, cry another full tup. Turn off the mixer, beat 2 leggs and add to bowl, chick in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the tuner, if the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the whiskey and check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt or something, who gives a damn. Check the whiskey again, sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.. Add 1 table and a spoon of sugar.

Grease the oven, turn the cake tin to 350. Don't forget to beat off the turners. Throw the bowl out the window and recheck the whiskey. If the cruit fake doesn't rise check the whiskey again and start over.This recipe doesn't always work the first time.

Happy Holidays To the entire WGT community

SquirrelNutz

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:15 AM

Once again the Community Santas have out done themselves and we all should be grateful. :)

I have no needs or wants for myself other than requesting WGT honor "Corwyn" for being the fine gentleman and true Golf Sportsman that he is by placing the Community 19th Hole Spotlight on him. His dedication to others with his time and energy that he pours into the Tough It Out Tournaments is unequalled. I don't think gifts of GB's could  show the amount of appreciation this community owes him. But.... I ask WGT and Shoe to offer Corwyn whatever GB's he favors from all of us who have had the pleasure of knowing him and playing a round with or against him.

Best Holiday Wishes to all who read this :)

~CD~

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:17 AM

Santa baby,

Slip a putter under the tree for me .... its been an awful year now santa baby etc etc etc........ lol  I would very much love to have the odyssey versa black putter Level 96 .... and hurry down the chimminy tonight lol 

Its my last chance :-)

Jackie. XxLadyHawkxX

• TheGarbageMan
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:19 AM

Dear Santa,

It is my last chance to request a new 

Cleveland 588 52° Wedge 

I cant promise Ive been totally good but I can promise I will try to reach Master Level with my new club if you can gift it to me. I know its really expensive but I would be ever grateful.

If you cant gift it this year, perhaps just a lump of coal so I will at least have something under the tree to unwrap.  I wont complain but will be happy to just have something there.

Merry Christmas Santa!

The Garbage Man

• TheGarbageMan
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:22 AM

Dear Santa,

It is my last chance to request a new 

Cleveland 588 52° Wedge 

I cant promise Ive been totally good but I can promise I will try to reach Master Level with my new club if you can gift it to me. I know its really expensive but I would be ever grateful.

If you cant gift it this year, perhaps just a lump of coal so I will at least have something under the tree to unwrap.  I wont complain but will be happy to just have something there.

Merry Christmas Santa!

The Garbage Man

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:36 AM

thank you once again to Mr Caddie and friends for a very heart warming edition of 12 Days of generous outpouring of good will, charity, and overall kindness.  It's been a terrific time reading the threads every day.  Reading poems, and songs, and thanks galore (wish there were more) from those lucky to find good tidings wrapped in a bow.

Thank you WGT for this day - thank you Santa's all - thank you Mr C - Merry Christmas to all.

last year I asked for a thing i would never buy myself - and I got a notebook - it's been a year full of "where did all my notes go" - "thank gosh I made that note" and "damn - i musta been stoned when i wrote that note" - it was a good fun gift with a side dish of grrr

this year I was thinking along those lines  - what wouldn't I ever buy for myself?

I  came up with 3 items - all of which are silly in one way or another - and of course i've that's probably why I want them.  That must be it

I would be super happy with a few Pink lvl 58 volvic's - 

or

if the level 97 Big Bertha 3 wood is something you think i'd enjoy - I will eagerly and happily leave the bow on the shaft and swing away while smilin'

or

the yellow shirted blonde miss from the golf channel - like I said - would never buy - and would shamelessly wear - while smilin' lol

It wasn't easy asking this of WGT Santa - I have had  so much to be thankful for this year - 

I can smile with or without a gift - and Mr Caddie and Friends 12 Days has been smile material enough for sure - 

Cheers and stay safe - puff puff pass

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:36 AM

Thank you for your letter and your kind words , It means more to me than any golf clubs ever will !  Its OK to dream Big .. I always ask for a corvette , I usually get a hot wheels .

My Record/History  speaks for itself .............Merry Christmas everyone !

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:37 AM

Nice to see wgt joining the christmas santas ,  l have a Taylor made R1  L48 driver l am few points away from legend Tier love this driver but l am dreading advanceing any further with it 

Any Driver in the 280 distance would be suitable but l am not able to purchase the upgrade needed so T.Master may be my level for queit some time yet

Thanks Mrcaddie  Have a good christmas all the xmas santas.

• kapilanski
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:37 AM

Dear Mr.Caddie and friends,

Have been playing with beginner equipment all this while till level 94, but the transition to master  is proving a bridge too far, gamewise and monetarily. A driver compatible with my level would make the game much more enjoyable.

hoping for some divine help

• MACOIL
    307 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:43 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It"s been a busy year however I've always made sure I have for a round or three for my club

working hard to get to legend always buying excellent balls and passes  to earn points for our club.

Extra yardage off the tee would be awesome.  Finding a Taylormade R15 driver under tree would be awesome.

Macoil

RSS