Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • Spankee6348
    780 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:08 AM

Dear Santa,  I would like to say thanks for the 12 days of Christmas and all the Santa's. He did visit me on day 4 and putt a sweet putter under my tree. 

Today I am asking Santa to leave something under my CC owners tree.  He is CEverett12 and owner of the Bushwackers CC.  We have about 250 members in the CC and its a great group of players.  CEverett12 has tournaments going all the time and funds the majority of them.  He gifts balls daily to new members and new friends and runs special tournaments to help others get better clubs. He is tireless and nonstop in his quest to build the greatest CC. A true gentleman and leader.

If Santa can find one of these items in his bag it would be fantastic.

Gold Putter  ( I've heard about them but have never seen one )

TM R15 full set L90

Thank You and have a Merry Christmas

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:09 AM

Bump,

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

• 9ironpete
    13 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:09 AM

Thank you McCaddie and WGT team for giving us the opportunity

I would love ONE of the following:

1) MAX control putter

2) Taylor Made R1 Driver

3) MAX slow meter vapor balls Orange

Merry Christmas

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:11 AM

A very big Thank You to MrCaddie and all of his elves for their generosity this holiday season. It is because of people like you that make this community GREAT! On this 12th (and final day) I am not going to ask for anything for myself but I would like you to please consider our CC owner, CEverett12, for a gift this day. He has been a very selfless person who has always helped his members whenever they needed it. Without is leadership, our CC would not have made it to within the top 10 clubs in WGT. So please Santa if you could find it in your heart (and your bag) to gift him  the Taylor Made R15 Full Set Lvl.90, he would b very appreciative. Again, thank you to all of the Santa's for their big hearts this year and may they and all of WT have a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year. Thank You.

• ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:27 AM

Dear Santa,

I been wishing since day3  but no luck, well never late so this is my last attempt to make a wish which would be ;

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

Rented, liked it but can't buy :(

Merry Xms all

Best wishes,

Obi

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:27 AM

MERRY CHRISTMASS DEAR SANTA MrCADDIE.... Maybe its to much to ask,but i am gone do it anyway...I LIKE THE ....NIKE VR FORGED(L97+) IRON SET ....MAYBE YOU CAN DROP IT UNDER MY CHRISTMASS TREE???OR MAYBE  THE CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA ALPHA 9.0 DRIVER  OR 2SLEEVES OF NIKE LVL61+ OR HIGHER BALLS... THANK YOU VERY MUCH....I WOULD BE A VERY HAPPY MAN IF 1 OF THOOSE WOULD END UNDER MY CHRISTMASS TRE...MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...HENRI.

• foxranger
    20 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:49 AM

Santa,

I think your email may be down as I haven't seen or heard anything from you.  I know there are many requests and there may be not enough equipment to go around.  Should I not get anything from you this year that's okay I want you and everyone to have a very very Merry Christmas and God bless us all!!

Love Woody

• Bob100000
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:52 AM

Dear Santa, I would like a TaylorMade M1 10.5° Driver (L14+) please

Thank You

• Jeff30000
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:55 AM

I would like a 

TaylorMade M1 10.5° Driver (L14+)

Thank you

• leahmc
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 6:55 AM

you enjoy the holiday,thanks to mcraddle and staff.

RSS