Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:34 AM

Bob100000:
    I would like a TaylorMade M1 10.5° Driver (L14+)

Bob100000,

Do you and Jeff30000 think we're idiots? You both ask for the same club within 3 minutes of each other, and with similar names.

Why don't you guys start a country club with Rob20000.

MC60000

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:37 AM

Hey Santa MC,

My first Wish would be for Health, Happiness, Prosperity  and more Fun for my fellow WGT Golfers.

Second Wish,  I would love for another World Series Championship for the Red Sox !!!

Lastly without being too Greedy continued success for Bridgestone  CC under its new Steward , Capt. Reilly and recently installed Directors.

Cheers-GD

PS:  Pebble Back 9 in January Would be sweet also!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:42 AM

gohenrigo:
    .I LIKE THE ....NIKE VR FORGED(L97+) IRON SET ....MAYBE YOU CAN DROP IT UNDER MY CHRISTMASS TREE?

Gohenrigo,

I believe Santa has already visited your house on a previous day, check your equipment.

Merry Christmas.

MC

• bizaroCF
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:46 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!  I have nothing to offer but goodwill to everyone and wishes for a healthy  and happy New Year. I sure could use a sleeve of cheap balls. I'm really tired of playing with these crappy range balls. I have zero credits.  :(  

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:53 AM

PaulTon:

Could Santa please add a French avatar to the pro shop, thanks!

How about a French Maid ??

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:57 AM

gdog8:
    Second Wish,  I would love for another World Series Championship for he Red Sox !!!

gdog,

Wish granted!

I'll meet you at Fenway...you buy the tickets and I'll buy the beer.

Merry Christmas!

MC

PS- Best of luck to Capt. Reilly and all the best to our friends at Bridgestone CC!

• kathycat0
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:02 AM

Dear Santa i am struggling to improve from master. i would like some better irons i got the starters i would like a slow meter iron set i am 62 and got slow eyes lol . if not the irons some wedges will work if you decide i was a bad girl could the toss me a sleeve or 2 of balls .                              thanks to all the Santa's out there MERRY CHRISTMASS

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:09 AM

SANTA Mr Caddie, i am very sorry , I want to exuse me,for this misunderstanding...And thank you for this nice gift you have sended me...SO SORRY

MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE SANTAS.

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO DrDAVE72   GOD BLESS YOU ALL....... HENRI..

• JKnight6533
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:10 AM

Merry Christmas  McCaddie..and.helpers. I became a Legend  and Back tees are hurtying my play Can you help.me with big bertha 3 wood or a driver that can bring 300 yrds to my drive thank,you

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:12 AM

Hey Folks,

It's still early in the day where this Santa is right now, so keep those letters to Santa coming in, lots of presents to be given away today.

I want to give away as many gifts as possible today, so after I give away WGT's gifts I'm going to continue sending out gifts on my own. If there is anyone out there that would like to join me, then send me a private message or post something on my wall and let me know how many credits you would like to contribute and I'll let you know who to send a gift to.

Thanks in advance for your help.....and does anyone have a pony we can send to CFish?

Merry Christmas all.

MC

RSS