Help › Forums

cheatin computer programme

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:47 AM (80 replies)
  • sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:43 AM

http://wgt.com/forums/t/8462.aspx?PageIndex=1

Thats pretty much related to the original topic. If you care to read the WGT patent in the PDF links mentioned by faterson.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:26 AM

What is it you complainers want? More than a fair chance that the rest of us get.  We all play the same game with the same VEM. Why do we get better and not complain and you stay, the same  and whine? Maybe just maybe it has something to do with you and not the game. I know I know you have every right to whine, but have you ever stopped to think how tiresome it may be to the rest of us?

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:30 AM

gee  should  of  guessed  another   big  wgt kiss ass all you  59s  and  61 averages never  complain  wonder  why   things  go  your  way  cause  you  win  and  spend  the  most  money  on  here. some  of  us   are  just  pigeons  on  here to  feed  you  legends  and tour masters cause  you  kiss wgts ass and spend. we  have  the  right  to  complain  don,t  like  it   don,t  read  it

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:37 AM

slotster:

gee  should  of  guessed  another   big  wgt kiss ass all you  59s  and  61 averages never  complain  wonder  why   things  go  your  way  cause  you  win  and  spend  the  most  money  on  here. some  of  us   are  just  pigeons  on  here to  feed  you  legends  and tour masters cause  you  kiss wgts ass and spend. we  have  the  right  to  complain  don,t  like  it   don,t  read  it

What an imagination

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:43 AM

here  we  go  i  have  a better  stroke average  than you  why  you  a  legend  and  me  a master. must  be  a guy  in   a womans  dress hows  that for  imagination

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:50 AM

Because she plays from longer tees to faster greens.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:53 AM

sallu4u:

http://wgt.com/forums/t/8462.aspx?PageIndex=1

Thats pretty much related to the original topic. If you care to read the WGT patent in the PDF links mentioned by faterson.

insert from the same thread........................................

United States
    576 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:16 AM

To clarify, there is no "behind the curtain" tweaking of the equipment based on a player's skill. The performance characteristics of the equipment is made visible in the Pro Shop.  As you move up tiers, you get access to equipment that performs differently, and you're in control of what equipment you use.

WGT does not change the performance of existing clubs based on the play of the individual using it.

Isn't this the real topic here?  V..ery E..motional M..adness

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 4:05 PM

slotster:

ANOTHER SQUAB to be roasted and picked clean by WQT.  LMFAO!!!!!

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:36 PM

borntobesting:

slotster:

hey sgt they  don,t need  formula  for  that there  are  other  ways  for  them to  sandbagg

If many of the TM's knew the formula they would stay TM's forever and be able to get the best equipment and play the legends from much closer tees and win many more credits. Me I have all the best equipment as a TM and am trying my best to make it to the legend tier but I just have too many bad rounds that mess me up.

I would suggest that the problem would be further than that BBS, and one should look at the pro's and tour pro's with averages that shame some legends and most TM's and all the best equipment their high levels can buy.

• UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 1:41 AM

Auch wenn Du anderer Meinung bist ich bin nachwievor überzeugt, daß das Computerprogramm die Ergebnisse steuert. Prinzipiell ist dies auch egal aber manchmal doch frustrierend ebenso so wie beim richtigen Spiel auf dem Golfplatz.

RSS