Forums

Help › Forums

Time to say so long.

Thu, Dec 1 2016 4:40 AM (216 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 4:45 PM

flounce 1.n. a strip of cloth or lace gathered and sewn by the upper edge only.

flounce 1.n. a brusque, self-conscious movement of the body, usually expressing petulance or high rage, sometimes merely to attract attention.   excerpted from one of my dictionarys, the new lexicon Websters Dictionary of the english language.

i am not lost i am where i want to be and with who i wish to be with.

i am fully aware of the various meanings of the word mundane.  i did not use it incorrectly.

you have an arguemenative attitude, a desire to be the central figure, and are blind and deaf to others who offer a different result.

i choose to not banter words, meanings, or further an arguement that has been finished by several others to a conclusion i can agree with.

you choose to disagree for the sport of it, to continue the arguement based on someone elses opinion only for the sake of the arguement.

there is nothing lighthearted in either your words or meanings of those words.

it was said, "no offense meant, no offense taken"  that wasn't good enough for you.  why?

my nickle

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 5:06 PM

lee22sharon:

flounce 1.n. a strip of cloth or lace gathered and sewn by the upper edge only.

flounce 1.n. a brusque, self-conscious movement of the body, usually expressing petulance or high rage, sometimes merely to attract attention.   excerpted from one of my dictionarys, the new lexicon Websters Dictionary of the english language.

i am not lost i am where i want to be and with who i wish to be with.

i am fully aware of the various meanings of the word mundane.  i did not use it incorrectly.

you have an arguemenative attitude, a desire to be the central figure, and are blind and deaf to others who offer a different result.

i choose to not banter words, meanings, or further an arguement that has been finished by several others to a conclusion i can agree with.

you choose to disagree for the sport of it, to continue the arguement based on someone elses opinion only for the sake of the arguement.

there is nothing lighthearted in either your words or meanings of those words.

it was said, "no offense meant, no offense taken"  that wasn't good enough for you.  why?

my nickle

I wouldn't normally bother to respond but about half-way through reading your disorganized diatribe I almost fell asleep. I forced myself to stay awake because of how idiotic it sounded...

You countered your own argument twice in almost a single sentence.

1. I know how to argue, that doesn't mean I need to be the central figure, it might seem so to one who doesn't know how to argue.

2. You chose to say my nickle except you had no nickle to add, you confused me

3. Obviously you don't understand the word mundane; anyone who reads your previous response will see what you said and see this. Unless you edit it

Good luck correcting your posting errors

Cheers,

AB

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 6:04 PM

ct690911:
    I wasn't sure how long the charities were in existence. I actually feel better they haven't been around 7 years, because I usually donate, but haven't for 14 of them.:)

There have been 237 give aways in my time here . Be it Christmas or name that tune , And please do not forget Andyson,s  Caption Contests . 

I have also seen the gifts you gave away under the radar .  

But the point is Moot .

The player had fun here  with out getting caught up in the forums and free credits .

OPY 

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 6:23 PM

nevermind...lol

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 6:24 PM

In RL golf the more experienced you get they reward you with "Senior Tees".  Here at WGT Golf they only reward your experience by making you dip into your pocket.

I, for one, play for fun and for free as I have raised 6 children and they sucked the life out of me.  I use the free balls and I enjoy the challenge they present to the game.  I am fortunate enough to have been gifted clubs by some very giving souls who play this game.  Their kindness and generosity has humbled me beyond comprehension.  They are gentlemen of the game.

I think the fireman should have reached out for support.  Hell, he protected people and served society in his career choice.  I'm sure he rescued many a person and animal from a certain death many times.  

I'm sure someone would have come to his rescue now...

If he would just "ask".

P.S.  If he uses an ad blocker like me then watching the videos for credits is not an option.  And surveys...I've started hundreds and never qualified for a single one.

P.P.S. I have taken advantage of the deals where you buy something at Sephora and you get 4000 credits.  To me those deals rock!

P.P.P.S.  Thank you to those who have assisted me.  Your kindness allows me to continue to have fun in this virtual world.  And by the way, your generosity gets paid forward in many other ways during the course of my daily life.  Mostly in United Methodist Men ministries.  Thanks again to all my supporters...you know who you are.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 6:46 PM

AgentBrown123:
    I've probably given away thousands of credits over the years, but I get nothing from it, not that I would expect to,

But when you do get a "Thank you "  it makes all good .

AgentBrown123:
    but if I made that public can you imagine the crap I'd get

Yes Sir , some how I know .

OPY 

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 7:08 PM

Robert1893:
    I guess I have a bit of a different take on this thread. With the equipment you have, I find it remarkable that you actually found the game enjoyable all these years! :-) 

Mt best years in WGT were with Ping Raps :) At the time the best irons were G10's which offered higher flight and more spin but a faster meter. You had to learn the bounce and roll with the Raps :)  They were fun but then courses came along with huge elevated greens and the game moves on !!! 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 7:39 PM

firemangeorge:
    Now that I am a Legend and have been moved back to the "tips", I just can't compete and don't find it enjoyable at all.

Compete against what? In seven years you have never played an alt game or a match play. You are a member of a club that is a year old and have been there that entire time. You have never used a FREE cc pass and have contributed zero xp's, but that's okay, the owner quit 5 days after he started the club, there has never even been a tournament in it. Most of the members are dead accounts and the few that are not are just newbie mobiles that have no clue or care. Not sure what you were competing against in the first place. I was ready to join Opy and send some clubs your way to keep you going but looks like a total lack of motivation to me.

Did you used to like playing cards too, but when they wore out you quit playing instead of spending a couple bucks for a new deck? To me, your biggest accomplishment in seven years has been to get a half dozen guys arguing over you into an 8 page thread.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 8:28 PM

Why is watching videos if you use a ad blocker to play not an option?? You simply play with one browser with ad block active and do everything else with a different browser without ad block activated. 

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 8:34 PM

twinponds169:
    To me, your biggest accomplishment in seven years has been to get a half dozen guys arguing over you into an 8 page thread.

FTW! 

RSS