Forums

Help › Forums

Your comment for " CHEATING COMPUTER PROGRAMME"

Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM (78 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 11:57 AM

YankeeJim:

On shommy's escapade, he actually busted himself. He posted a screenshot of something in a thread there and in the toolbar of his desktop you could see the cheat engine tab right next to the WGT tab. He actually edited it out but it was too late because somebody had spotted it and copied it in a succeeding post.  Needless to say, he got the dumb move of the year award. LOL

roflmao....what a knobjob.

tbe

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:41 PM

BolloxInBruges:
    I'd be extremely surprised if anyone in the top class of players were using any cheating device.

Agreed with completely. 

And I hope nothing in my previous post implied otherwise?  It's always been my belief that Bollox and the other elite players on here are an honourable bunch and abide by the rules.  If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be here.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:50 PM

Ditto for me too B ! :-)

A very good comment from Jerm65, even though it's a simple thought it's so true.

Enough said from me on this matter, got to get on with my game ! 

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 3:19 PM

The real Legends here, like bollox, avatar etc., are a bunch of real nice and well educated people, and in my faulty view people that act with such respect for other players in these fora cannot be untrue to themselves.

Others, though, may very well use all sorts of alchemies to get better at stealing your credits in here. 

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 2:57 PM

When I initially joined after the first month or so I kind of thought those low scores were being achieved through less-than-honorable means.  However, working my way through the ranks and having been at it for almost 2 years it's obvious that those "low scores" can be achieved legitimately.   I've posted 28's and a 59.  Those scores would have been much lower if not for some putts missed literally by an inch or two.  Bollox just posted a 51... legitimately!!!  He'll still be accused of cheating despite the honestly of his accomplishment.

Yes, some people do cheat.  However, you'd be hard pressed to find a cheater among the top 100 money earners.  If you suspect someone of cheating report it to WGT.  Otherwise, unless you've got proof, try a dose of SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

It's always the lower-tiered players accusing the greats of cheating because they can't figure it out.  They are that damn good because they take copious notes on every shot, and use those notes when they play.  Period.  If you take the time to look both Iconian and Bollox have posted their notes from specific rounds.  I'm sure there are a few other but those were the ones I saw.  Yes, those provided notes improved my game! (TYVM Iconian and Bollox!!!)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 3:03 PM

Steelers75:
    Yes, those provided notes improved my game! (TYVM Iconian and Bollox!!!)

I qualified for the Open last year because WGTIcon, as Iconian, posted hole by hole notes on how to play Oakmont. Bollox always has something valuable to read and I learned one of the best shots in my bag from AvatarLee in one of his posts (punch the 64w.) Those kind of notes stick in your head when you see them.  :-)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 3:13 PM

Steelers75:
    However, you'd be hard pressed to find a cheater among the top 100 money earners.  If you suspect someone of cheating report it to WGT.  Otherwise, unless you've got proof, try a dose of SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

QFT...

Steelers75:
    It's always the lower-tiered players accusing the greats of cheating because they can't figure it out. 

....and that one is out of the ball park.

It's always a case of "If can't do it, neither can they!... HAX!"

Well said, Steelers... well said, indeed.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 7:57 AM

Thanks Snaike.  As you've seen time and time again here there's a fine line between moronic ineptitude and ideocracy.  Granted, it's a very steep drop-off but still a fine line.  "Cerebral penatration" is the only way to get through to most of these dim-witted knuckle draggers.  I'm a firm believer that it should be illegal for stupid people to breed.  These forums are full of the products from said breeding every day. 

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:17 AM

Steelers75:

Thanks Snaike.  As you've seen time and time again here there's a fine line between moronic ineptitude and ideocracy.  Granted, it's a very steep drop-off but still a fine line.  "Cerebral penatration" is the only way to get through to most of these dim-witted knuckle draggers.  I'm a firm believer that it should be illegal for stupid people to breed.  These forums are full of the products from said breeding every day. 

LMAO...wow!!! Bravo!!!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 9:33 AM

Steelers75:
    "Cerebral penatration"

LMBO.....Gotta love that one!...;)

Steelers75:
    I'm a firm believer that it should be illegal for stupid people to breed.

......and/or post in these forums!   Well said Steelerman'

RSS