Forums

Help › Forums

For those wanting to move to Canada

Wed, Nov 30 2016 8:06 AM (58 replies)
  • why9
    907 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 3:04 PM

my sincerest apologizes for derailing your fine thread about the great maple syrup heist .  please carry on

thx for your support jure but  no more then a frantic rant at a time of great embarrassment

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 5:30 PM

mkrizan86:
    CNN is the most common choice of US based news programme throughout Europe

There's your problem. CNN's Donna Brazile was fired for handing over questions that would be asked of Clinton before an interveiw so she would have time to prepare for them. How many times she did it she refuses to say. How many others from CNN or other stations have done the same?

But have no fear. She'll show up at MSNBC so can continue her lowlife tactics.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 11:52 AM

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 12:00 PM

What is the main difference between Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump? If Trump got Alzheimer's, his I.Q. would go up!

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 1:40 PM

Knowing Trump, which I don't I'm glad to say, it wouldn't at all surprise me if in 3 or 4 yrs time, Canada found itself with an influx of some 3m émigrés with Mexican/Hispanic accents. All with 'legally' stamped passports of course.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 5:30 PM

WigerToods2010:

ct690911:

Francois is from "la belle province"...they take maple syrup, poutine and smoked meat very seriously..:)

...just sayin'

Meat? Nah, Francois is more a herbal kinda guy.

...just swayin'.

I am on the case ,  i will make sure to sample every gallons .    Please  stop being scared about Donald Duck  ouppsss     Trump ,he is and will become a puppet like the rest of them  President , Prime Minister and dictateur .    Humans  do not decide anything ,   Aliens have ruled us for ever,  and they are having fun no wonder they got a Quebecer  to steal  maple syrup .            Francois talking to you from a Hospital bed  .....nothing to worry about   got a coloscopie  ( camera up my  back door ) they find some aliens (8)   polype  sigmode   stuck inside my belly , they have been burned out . will  be home soon .      can not wait to be back  on WGT.               

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 6:29 PM

craigswan:

What is the main difference between Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump? If Trump got Alzheimer's, his I.Q. would go up!

LOL

I remember Ronald well enough :)...................Took some flak in Spitting Image as did any Politician, but just to be half serious for a second he also goes down as a very fine president, IMO.

Back to Spitting Image:)

• hardchew
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 3:18 PM

Right on pepper. They don't need the likes of Rosie O'donnel, Anthony,s Weiner, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary--etc.etc.etc

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 12:36 PM

Customer: “I’d like a burger please.”

Coworker: “Certainly. Would you like the 1/4 lb or 1/2 lb?”

Customer: “I’m not sure; whichever is bigger.”

Coworker: “That would be the 1/2 lb.”

Customer: “Sorry, I’m from the States, and I don’t understand your Canadian measurements!”

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 12:37 PM

Me: “Bonjour, hello.”

Customer: “Hello! You take American money, right?”

Me: “Ooh, I’m afraid not. Would you like to pay with a card? We take debit and credit.”

Customer: “Why don’t you take American dollars?”

Me: “Because this isn’t the United States.”

Customer: “What are you talking about?!”

Me: “Canada is a different country. May I ask where you’re visiting from?”

Customer: “New Zealand.”

Me: “Right, I thought I recognized the accent. Would you take it kindly if I came to your city and tried to use Australian dollars?”

Customer: “NO!”

Me: “Well, it’s the same deal here. Now would you like to pay with a card?”

Customer: “CANADA IS PART OF THE UNITED STATES; YOU’RE ALL JUST IN DENIAL!”

RSS