Forums

Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 6:33 AM

You need to play low winds with these clubs because i just played Cong and 3 of the par 4's were out of reach in 2 with max wind against for the setting. Which means i lose 3 holes against another player who has tail winds over 9 holes. Although its still tough to get close they will be  putting. So low winds please or lower tees.

Slight wind variations is quite vast with the clubs on offer

• dannyjwestley
    11 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 7:17 AM

Hello never mind

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 7:43 AM

WGTNiblick:

Is anyone interested in having a Set of the Week that is made up of only an iron set, a lob wedge and a putter?  It would make playing from the back tees pretty much impossible but could be fun from the front tees.

YES!

YES!!!

YES!!!!!!!

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 8:02 AM

How come we can't create a free set of the week tournament in CC's?

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 8:09 AM

A good range of clubs would be nice to use on set of the week tournaments, clubs in the 70-80 level rang would be good, starter clubs would be interesting too

we got to have some free Uneven lies tournaments to play, they would be great fun with mid level clubs

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 8:56 AM

MainzMan:

WGTNiblick:

Is anyone interested in having a Set of the Week that is made up of only an iron set, a lob wedge and a putter?  It would make playing from the back tees pretty much impossible but could be fun from the front tees.

YES!

YES!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Never heard those sounds on the golf course before ;-)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 9:28 AM

dannyjwestley:
    I get that the game is suposed to be challanging

Apparently not as challenging as the English language...

The game's not changing, at least not so much, that a player with your skills could notice. You painfully need to learn the game, only then you'll see that very few things are not consistant. But you need to stop playing like it's real golf and start playing it like it's a game.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 9:53 AM

dannyjwestley:

Hello my name is danny westley and I want to understand how you can sleep at night being you fucked everything in the game,why does the meter change every swing if Ive paid you to have a slower meter ,why do you pick my clubs and then change how they swing each time I level up,why cant I use the club I pick even tho Ive changed the club your game still usees the club youve picked,and another thing is the inconsistsancy of my playing  since I leveled up I cant even hit the ball,I get that the game is suposed to be challanging but ripping people off istn what I signed up to play.JUST A THOUGHT,am also enjoying the 20mph winds that If I adjust my swing it doesnt help ,if I dont adjust my swing its the same *** ,,EXPLAIN PLEASE,

1.  Welcome to Legend Tier.

2.  It sounds trite but clearing your flash cache and browser history frequently does make a difference.  Especially with clubs changing back after you select a different one

3.  Choice of browser has a lot to do with a stable meter.  Try Maxthon Cloud or 5.

4.  Welcome to Legend tier.  It's now a whole different game.

Good Luck

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 10:33 AM

mkrizan86:

dannyjwestley:
    I get that the game is suposed to be challanging

Apparently not as challenging as the English language...

Bwaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa  :  ))

RSS