Forums

Help › Forums

I say Initiate a Quitter Rule !!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2011 1:53 PM (39 replies)
  • rotsey
    42 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 2:19 AM

jeepers, is this high school? WAY to much a do over nothing. Yes quitters are a pain, especially if it causes a freeze up in the game. Had it done many a time to me just like everybody else has.  Build a good friends list, and that problem is solved. To make a rule, or punish for a quitted game is wrong. I myself have had occasion to quit in a game. Stuff happens. Dinner burns, a cop shows up at the door, the cat knocks over the tv. I say I should not loose my status for those things going wrong in life. Who's to determine what is the good reason to quit? Nope, sorry but it's an un-punishable crime.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 6:44 AM

wineandcheese:
    Hey YankeeJim - I did not ask for your opinion which amounts to  another anger rant about quitters.

Hey wineandcheese, you got it anyway and there wasn't a spot of anger in it nor was it a rant.  Read it carefully, there's a reason in there that explains why WGT won't address the quitter issue and what you should do when encountering one.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 7:32 AM

Just thought i'd chuck my thoughts in on this matter, as you all know i can be trusted on matters such as these. The only real way to be sure they won't Quit again is to Shoot um. All quitters should be shot.

1,   If your Internet has problems............Shoot um.

2,  Somebody knocks on your door........Shoot um.

3,  Your Child's ill........Sorry......................Shoot um.

These thing may seem Harsh but we must stop Quitters.

Lucky..........(Please don't shoot people its wrong...lol)

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 7:48 AM

The name fits.... "whine"andcheese.  Seriously, there's nothing worse than whiners complaining about quitters.  A rant... that's one thing.  A complaint... that's another.  But whining... sounds like there are a few out there that need a wet nurse and some new Depends.

Like Snaike said, there's over 4000 posts on quitters.  Whether you consider yourself macho (lacking self-esteem) or masculine (a real man) if you whine your nothing more than a child in an adult body.  If you ask for comments and/or opinions and then attempt to "assert" yourself because you're offended by what you asked for, you are worse than the quitter you complain about.

Get over it and move on.  Two words for you: intellect and maturity.  Try them out for you may find the game more enjoyable.  Besides, if someone quits either they suck or you suck so either way it means nothing.  Play on!

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:06 AM

I really have nothing to say to you. You are useless to me. 

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:08 AM

I have nothing to say to you. You are useless to me.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 6:56 AM

So little to say you had to say it twice.  You're a clown.  And, you're an Ass.  You're an... Assclown!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 7:20 AM

Heh-I think it was one for you and one for me. You addressed it eloquently enough for me. :-)

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:01 AM

And that was without the neck cracking and the round brown! Another SME left speechless.  Go figure!  LMAO!!!

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:24 AM

wineandcheese:

I have nothing to say to you. You are useless to me.

You have been weighed and measured and found left wanting.  You asked for these varied opinions and statements when you posted in this thread and came off like a SME... something of which you are so far from it's not even laughable.  Being useless to you means about as much to me as a paraplegic dairy farmer.  Yet another fine example of a self-appointed SME regaling himself all knowing finding superior players and intellect useless.  Kings to you mighty jester of the fools court!

Believe me you, it's simply refreshing for yet another self-righteous idiot to say they have nothing to say.  If that were even remotely true you wouldn't have even bothered to respond.  That in itself is grounds for besmirching.  Remove your head from your fourth point of contact.  When you hear the "pop" you've returned to reality.

RSS