25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:24 AM

Well, Sal's almost back. Probably still hungover from last October.  LOL

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:33 PM

YankeeJim:

I'm still trying to get the orange and black paint off my face YJ,  LOL.

I replied to the thread, hit the post button.  Really don't know why it's blank.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:50 PM

YankeeJim:

Silly Yankee fans... it was NOVEMBER, thank you very much.

(Hey, only one in 56 years... gotta try to remember the details here in case it doesn't happen again for awhile!)  =)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:35 PM

Snaike:
    Hey, only one in 56 years... gotta try to remember the details here in case it doesn't happen again for awhile!)  =)

QFT

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 2:39 AM

Snaike:

Ps...

Joemack03:
    Then after recieving a certain amount of "quitter marks" that person is knocked bakc down on the experience level from say Tour Master to Master.
    ..would only encourage sand-baggers and cheats.

It would also encourage those shameless Legends such as myself to take advantage of this for as long as possible.     J/K  :)

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 3:04 AM

Wow, what a misguided person you are Snaike. If you have anger issues, see a shrink!

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 3:09 AM

Joe, the fact of the matter is that WGT does not care about this issue. I have complained to them about the quitter issue and their response was to play with friends or join a country club.

You see, it's all about the money for WGT. They are making a fortune. So what do they care about the quitter problem.

I play on another site and if you cause problems such as quitting, you are labeled an abuser next to your name. You can elect in your settings not to play with abusers.

WGT could easly come up with a similar scenario.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 9:21 AM

wineandcheese:

Wow, what a misguided person you are Snaike. If you have anger issues, see a shrink!

I'd say the guy that gets bent out of shape over somebody quitting has more of an anger issue than Snaike. FWIW, Joe asked for his thoughts and Snaike laid them out there. Then HD comes along with a spot of ignorance in hurling that insult. Then you show up with your infinite wisdom and immediately qualify yourself with the "They are making a fortune." Like you know this? I think not.

Quitters are aggravating, everybody agrees. WGTAdmin explained why they can't really adopt your abuser scenario-accept it and like brother Snaike likes to say....move on.

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 11:21 AM

Hey YankeeJim - I did not ask for your opinion which amounts to  another anger rant about quitters. Like I said I happened upon this forum and like golf in real life I have come across an angry bunch of liars and cheaters.

The WGT COULD absolutely come up wit a "no play" list. You place the quitter on your list and the player cannot join your game. Quite simple.

RSS