Forums

Help › Forums

50 Air Hugs

Sun, Sep 17 2017 1:25 AM (35 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 5:03 AM

Ok folks this is only open to the first 50 people so get in fast.

The first 50 players to send me a pack of L33 callaways will in return get 1 Air hug. An Air hug is Awesome and can be given to anyone any where in the world. If you have never had an Air hug then you my friend are missing out big time, they are warm and welcoming and give you a fuzzy feeling inside, I started giving Air hugs about 20 years ago and to date have given about 20,000 Air hugs and all with the same response, That was just awesome and I feel so much better in my life and not to mention that warm fuzzy feeling I have inside. But don't take my word for it go to my web page at  wwwww,,,sendmefuckingballsfor Airhugs and you can read 1000s of stories from people all over the world.

So please get in fast as I really have only room for the first 50 people and to top it off this week only I will also send you a really really light Air hand shake. So what are you waiting for start sending to start receiving some Air Love. And remember I only accept L33 callaways

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:14 AM

Can't seem to find the website.  Is it .com or .net.  Oh wait, I see another problem.  Too many wwwwwwww's and such.

LMAO

Now watch, someone will fall for this.

I know it's not what you asked for, but I just sent you a sleeve of starter balls.  Nope keep the hug, it is not necessary, nor deserving, as they are not the balls you wanted.

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:22 AM

duda51:
    I started giving Air hugs about 20 years

And that's the problem. Air hugs are so "1997." 

Where's it at now is "air affirmations" within a designated "safe space." And I can help with that. Of course, for the upgrade, I'm going to need Nike Level 81+ sleeves. 

But trust me. It's worth. In all the time that we've known each other, have I ever lied to you? 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:30 AM

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 6:31 AM

Very creative, but I kind of miss the good 'ol days when a player put up a bikini pic and offered "feminine" company for a sleeve.

ct

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:39 AM

garyk49:

Can't seem to find the website.  Is it .com or .net.  Oh wait, I see another problem.  Too many wwwwwwww's and such.

LMAO

Now watch, someone will fall for this.

I know it's not what you asked for, but I just sent you a sleeve of starter balls.  Nope keep the hug, it is not necessary, nor deserving, as they are not the balls you wanted.

Not the balls I wanted god dam it but I will use them all the same as one can never have too many starter balls. So right now you should feel my really really light Air hand shake.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:45 AM

Air hugs and air handshakes are okay, but nowadays it's all about giving air head.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:45 AM

Robert1893:

duda51:
    I started giving Air hugs about 20 years

And that's the problem. Air hugs are so "1997." 

Where's it at now is "air affirmations" within a designated "safe space." And I can help with that. Of course, for the upgrade, I'm going to need Nike Level 81+ sleeves. 

But trust me. It's worth. In all the time that we've known each other, have I ever lied to you? 

Yep I started it all back in 97, the year of the Air hugs,, Hold on a second I remember you now Robert,, Your the guy that was coming back every day for 3 weeks for your Air hugs,, how the hell are you robbo,( that's what he liked to be called, a little nick name if you like)

as its you robbo right now you should feel my warm fuzziness inside you right now,just like the good old days, welcome back my friend. No balls needed ,wink wink

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:55 AM

mkg335:

Air hugs and air handshakes are okay, but nowadays it's all about giving air head.

Sorry but you cant use the word Air so take it down,,i own that word. Take it down right now or you will be sorry. Dam it, it looks so nice and tasty I just want to eat one right now. send me one instead of the callys,, thanks so much....Now take out the word Air, you can have the word Nobb

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:57 AM

PaulTon:

No

RSS