Forums

Help › Forums

50 Air Hugs

Sun, Sep 17 2017 1:25 AM (35 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:27 AM

Come on people get in on the action your missing out on the best thing that will ever happen to you in your life, Warm fuzzy Air hugs for every one..

Image result for warm and fuzzy air hugs

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:35 AM

Nope, Nope, didn't feel the handshake, and I still can't find your website.  Have tried both .com and .net, thinking there is still something wrong with your posted web address, or you didn't pay your domain bill.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:44 AM

garyk49:

Nope, Nope, didn't feel the handshake, and I still can't find your website.  Have tried both .com and .net, thinking there is still something wrong with your posted web address, or you didn't pay your domain bill.

Sorry your not feeling anything I guess your fist is too tight just like it was when you sent the starter balls, L33 callaways to feel the warm fuzzieness

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:30 AM

duda51:

Sorry your not feeling anything I guess your fist is too tight just like it was when you sent the starter balls, L33 callaways to feel the warm fuzzieness

But, But, But.  I wasn't trying to be tight fisted when I sent the starter balls.  I never really wanted the airhug.  Did not want you to get the wrong impression that I did, that's why I didn't send the L33's.(but wanted, just like you, to show some generosity) in appreciation of your great offer.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:40 AM

I'm actually starting to feel it now...this is nice.

Thank you.

MC

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:47 AM

garyk49:

duda51:

But, But, But.  I wasn't trying to be tight fisted when I sent the starter balls.  I never really wanted the airhug.  Did not want you to get the wrong impression that I did, that's why I didn't send the L33's.(but wanted, just like you, to show some generosity) in appreciation of your great offer.

I hear you brother,, love sent.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 11:47 AM

Well I feel foolish now...all this time I was reading it as "air hog."

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:46 PM

mrcaddie:

I'm actually starting to feel it now...this is nice.

Thank you.

MC

Told you I follow through with my warm fuzzy Air hugs,,, you will never forget that feeling now you have it inside you,, You will feel warm and fuzzy now for ever.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:49 PM

mkg335:

Well I feel foolish now...all this time I was reading it as "air hog."

lmao,, redeem your self with the gift and get what you really want, A warm fuzzy Air hug. We all know you want to so why delay. Join us, join the list of great fuzzys.

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:32 PM

I want something warm and fuzzy , or better yet shaved , and I am willing to offer 2 of the 3 balls in a sleeve . But I just dont think you have what it is I am looking for , 

Good luck .

OPY

RSS