Forums

Help › Forums

I GIVE UP!!!

Sun, Jun 5 2011 7:33 PM (65 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:00 PM

TerrySpina:
     I question a 56 score (as many players do) within 6 hourz of the opening.

has it never crossed your mind that WGT had already selected some players to beta test the course a month or so prior to letting the rest of us have a go on it?

it happened in the past with the introduction of other courses....the way i see it...that's all that's happened with congressional too...and not doubt Royal St Georges also which will be here shortly.

tbe

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:13 PM

thebigeasy707:

surely the easiest way to prove this auto ding crap makes folks hit a really low score would be for someone to download it and test it out.

i've got $200 says it doesn't.....won't even get you anywhere near a really low score like a 56.

at the end of the day...any idiot can ding the shot.....but it's all down to the putting and that's where the auto ding programs will let you down big time because they're unable to read the greens or the wind resistance for that matter.

*legends and tour masters are excluded from this offer*

tbe

ok  TBE lol.. you only kept 1 attempt at Congressional?? and it'z a 61...

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:21 PM

TerrySpina:
    you qualified with 61, and 60 roundz.. I am not even questioning that type of scoe.. I really Question 54, and 55, and would hope that WGT this year makes you all use a game recording software... then letz see what the scores look like.. I'm busting my brain trying to get in...lol.. 4-5 hourz a day.. .. I question a 56 score (as many players do) within 6 hourz of the opening.. if happen to get a lucky day with the VEM.. I hope to be in it too.. I would Gladly install game recording software to be evaluated at the end of the match..

I only completed four rounds 61, 60, 61 and 56 all within 24 hrs of the course going up. Needless to say I restarted at least a dozen times between those last two rounds. Going by your logic that makes me a cheat. I doubt it would be easy to repeat such a round in single play under tournament conditions. Play a few times, get a few lucky breaks and putt well. There's really not much  else to it.

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:48 PM

mohuyu:

TerrySpina:
    you qualified with 61, and 60 roundz.. I am not even questioning that type of scoe.. I really Question 54, and 55, and would hope that WGT this year makes you all use a game recording software... then letz see what the scores look like.. I'm busting my brain trying to get in...lol.. 4-5 hourz a day.. .. I question a 56 score (as many players do) within 6 hourz of the opening.. if happen to get a lucky day with the VEM.. I hope to be in it too.. I would Gladly install game recording software to be evaluated at the end of the match..

I only completed four rounds 61, 60, 61 and 56 all within 24 hrs of the course going up. Needless to say I restarted at least a dozen times between those last two rounds. Going by your logic that makes me a cheat. I doubt it would be easy to repeat such a round in single play under tournament conditions. Play a few times, get a few lucky breaks and putt well. There's really not much  else to it.

I believe you... not looking to pick a fight, just once again seen a guy question the use of CHEATZ in the game.. and ppl pretty much try to pick them apart, which leads me to wonder why .. instead of admitting that they are here, and are in use... lol.. look at my F'n scores.. do you honestly think I kept every game...I have restarted 3000 times to that 1000+ games I've played.. I spent almost 2 monthz doing the stupid thing of trying to hit every Flagstick,, took me up to a 78 average.. My runnz through the Congressional gauntlet have left me more times than not with sand and tallgrass in my pantz.. I will still keep trying even with the lesser equipment half my misses have been Birdie putz from 15feet.. I still question the 54 score.....

My Last Post on this subject.. Be Safe Gentz

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 9:03 PM

I have not laughed so hard in a long time!! I literally had tears streaming down my face when I read how many people bash others for their opinion. And to compair a VIDEO game to real sports and athletes is ludacris. I have heard kids argue when playing video games but to read frown ups calling each other idiots because they have a difference of opinions or like or dislike the game is not normal. This game does not make you an athlete. But I can see there are a lot of people that have sucked at sports their whole life and were always the last one picked and now that they are good at a VIDEO game can finally feel like he is one of the "guys". There is NO difference between this game and  the ones kids play everyday. There has NEVER been a person who has said something to me on here or beat me on here that could upset me. Mainly because I know that if this game is enough in a persons life to degrade another or get pissed off because their partner hit a bad shot, 90% of the time it is because that person has never been good at any sport his whole life, has been picked on their whole life, is not happy with themselves, or  anything in between. Because a man that is confident about himself does not degrade or bash another person while hiding behind a computer over a VIDEO game. I have let my 12 year old nephiew play my CHARACTER a few times, and it amazes me how mad grown men get and things they say because he makes a bad shot.. There is not a person on here that is more competetive than me, but I have played sports all my life and I can seperate reality from fantasy. This thread was about a person who was upset with the game and it was obviouse  he was venting., and so many people were licking their chops to bash him. Calling a person an idiot over a video game!!  I know there are people putting on their pom poms and along with their buddies will tell me what an idiot I am, but that is ok. But I do not get my stretches in nor do i brag about doing curls with my index finger with 2 nickels on it so I look good playing this VIDEO game. I am just enjoying playing with down to earth people who treat others with respect. ESPECIALLY since I am behind a screen. BASH ON BASH ON!!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 12:28 AM

TerrySpina:
    I was shocked last year when AvatarLee punched, something like a 38 foot score on the ctth.. .. The software iz out there .. Make a Movie...and don't kill yerself.. show a 58...I seen WGTIcon movie.. only through the eyes of WGTz computer..so don't throw that dribble up again..

Dribble?  Hmmmn, seen Iconian, Alee and Bollux play on a live feed.  Damn good cheatersb they are.

\

Hey, if they all cheat, why did BiB win...lol

All you "cheater-namer-butt-picking -cheto-stained-finger" folks....lol, I got to see Iconian cheat on his screen..yes!...he hit a bad shot, then miss hit a 90 foot put and it went in.  Yes, he cheated!  he has the magic wand.

WGTIcon ...if you read this...well, pick up on my sarcasm

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 12:31 AM

PS...since I made Legend, WGT sent me a link to a "quick-cheat", supposed to take 4-5 strokes off my game.

hope Bib doesnt know about this...lol

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 4:27 AM

MBaggese:

PS...since I made Legend, WGT sent me a link to a "quick-cheat", supposed to take 4-5 strokes off my game.

Were not supposed to talk about that link. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 6:37 AM

TerrySpina:

ok  TBE lol.. you only kept 1 attempt at Congressional?? and it'z a 61...

i've tried the qualifier a lot of times.

that 61 would have been a 57 had i not been metered twice into taking pars and then robbed with the putts below.

replay.aspx?ID=e897b705 2f7e 4de3 af77 9ef7015dae61

replay.aspx?ID=d50745ac d15d 472c 9e30 9ef7016149ca

tbe

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 6:52 AM

SGTBilko:

MBaggese:

Were not supposed to talk about that link. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No kidding....and don't even THINK about the mouse-finger implant surgery that you-know-who had done earlier this year.

Can you imagine what would happen if the masses found out about that one?!?

RSS