Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 9:25 PM

PRIESTESS:

Release Mio!! Set him Free!!  WOO HOO

this is not a "FREE" state.  it is a business site.  they OWN it!  it is not yours!  write a letter to the editor of your newspaper, comgressman, senator, assemblyman, president. tell them all that WGT will not treat everyone fair, that they run this game site for money, tell them that WGT does what they want with thier own game site, within the peramieters of legal.  tell them WGT can not boot out someone they want, tell them WGT can make rules of behaviour, and expect them to be abided by.  tell them all!  they will listen surley and take away everything WGT has tried to do so a few of thier rebel rousing sh-- stirrers can take over a volunteer type forum and say and do whatever.  without rules, curtesy, and law. man is nothing.  i think the best thing WGT can do is restrict the forums to very specific topics and do away with all the rest.  my nickel.

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 10:01 PM

What did Mio do, break wgt rules, by pointing out others who were breaking wgt's rules by having multi accounts! So it seems to me that wgt only punish those who break the rules that make them look bad, not the ones who break the rules and puts extra money in wgt's pockets...pfftttt

SET MIO FREE WOO HOO!

Ya know before someone suggests that we have say a 3 day boycott of playing here in support of those who have been trying to bring things to light and have them changed for the overall good, but get silenced instead.

My wise old mum always said "if something can't stand up to scrutiny, then it needs fixing"

Silencing the outspoken doesn't fix it..........

As lee22sharon posts

lee22sharon:
    this is not a "FREE" state.  it is a business site.  they OWN it!

But remember wgt you may own it, but it's us humble masses that keep it going and support it with our hard earned dollars.... think about it

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 10:16 PM

briobrio:

But remember wgt you may own it, but it's us humble masses that keep it going and support it with our hard earned dollars.... think about it

what she said.

TBE

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 11:42 PM
    in my opinion, it makes no differance what he did, said, or other. what he did is violate his agreement with WGT. perhaps a better solution would to have sent an e mail to thier business address, or better yet snail mail with supporting signatures attached. posting it on a WGT owned, managed forum was not a good idea. whoa to him that upsets the apple cart if they cannot gather up all the apples. he bit off more than he can chew, no mercy, no mercy. my nickel.
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2011 11:46 PM

Yappy22:

Was he lying?, committing a slander? inciting a riot? if not set Mio free., In my humble opinion I think  WGT can hold up under the weight of considerable criticism. We all want the best site WGT can create so we have to complain about everything we can find wrong to make the site better.

to complain is fine, if you can do so within the structure that WGT has outlined.  if not find another way.  my nickel.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 2:21 AM

Yappers, you are absolutely correct in many ways with your points and whilst I do not disagree, I do still wish to shine the torch of righteousness into some of the darkened passageways. Many players here will take to their keyboards and attempt to smite the machine over issues that they feel important to them, like ugly meters, wayward winds, inconsistent greens and the like. When you have a forum, this is what will happen, and rare is the day when all you find here is praise for the entity known as Wgt.

Quite a lot of that that I read is distasteful to me for I believe WGT do a fine upstanding job of maintaining their wonderful creation, and sometimes I wonder at their fortitude in the face of what seems like so much discontent over issues which most probably are none of their making. Those people (Human beings remember) whose task it is to deal on a day to day basis with the player population at large do, in my opinion, a stout and sterling job, one which not so many would contemplate. Sometimes that job decrees by discretion rather than valour, that changes need be sought, for the greater good. That is the point at which their salt is truly earned. Perhaps once in a while, stimulation is required to set things in motion, and also to rights, as perceived by the groundswell of public opinion.

Where better therefore, for one to make heard a voice otherwise undetected?

Lizzie xx 

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:08 AM

Wondered why mio was so quiet- how long is his ban .

My Dad,uncles and grand-dads all fought in two world wars for free speech .And in some cases died so pumped up nobodies could feel important .

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 4:17 AM

Release Mio!! Set him Free!!  WOO HOO

• ALLISONPGA
    1,018 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:09 AM

FREEEEEEEE   MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    WHERE IS THE  FREEDOM OF SPEECH WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY !!!  

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 8:57 AM

Holy Cow!!  This is getting really, really,  BIG!

RSS