Forums

Help › Forums

Big Brother

Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:59 AM (164 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 9:36 AM

Heh-I didn't realize Yankee prospects paid attention.  :-)

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:26 AM

WGT= No Comment / No Kahunas

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 11:16 AM

A POEM FOR MIO.

MioKontic spoke his mind, now he's banned a long long time.

From all his friends, "he's not so bad". To have him silenced, makes us sad.

Ya, he doodied on your parade, just exposed some (worthless sons of bitc#$&* with multi-account using cheat basta$%^ whose mere existence allowed here wreaks with the stench of the putrid slime that clings to the walls of hell) cheaters playing in the shade.

Mio said what he just felt, never intending a ball blow below the belt.

So what the heck? MR.WGT, what do you say?

May MioKontic come back and play?

PLEASE. The End.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Sorry Lizzie, I know that this (poorly attempted) "poetry" area should be left to experts like yourself, but all you were doing was just writing stuff that made sense, and frankly my dear, I was kinda sorta bored. So there you have it with my apologizes all neatly wrapped up in a nutshell.

Just hope this made you smile Mio.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 11:31 AM

:-)

Lizzie xx

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 11:34 AM

sdorr:
    Ya, he doodied on your parade, just exposed some (worthless sons of bitc#tiny_mce_markeramp;* with multi-account using cheat basta$%^ whose mere existence allowed here wreaks with the stench of the putrid slime that clings to the walls of hell) cheaters playing in the shade.

LMBO!!  My iambic pentameter just stuttered!!

vn poem sdorr!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:51 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Yappers, you are absolutely correct in many ways with your points and whilst I do not disagree, I do still wish to shine the torch of righteousness into some of the darkened passageways. Many players here will take to their keyboards and attempt to smite the machine over issues that they feel important to them, like ugly meters, wayward winds, inconsistent greens and the like. When you have a forum, this is what will happen, and rare is the day when all you find here is praise for the entity known as Wgt.

Quite a lot of that that I read is distasteful to me for I believe WGT do a fine upstanding job of maintaining their wonderful creation, and sometimes I wonder at their fortitude in the face of what seems like so much discontent over issues which most probably are none of their making. Those people (Human beings remember) whose task it is to deal on a day to day basis with the player population at large do, in my opinion, a stout and sterling job, one which not so many would contemplate. Sometimes that job decrees by discretion rather than valour, that changes need be sought, for the greater good. That is the point at which their salt is truly earned. Perhaps once in a while, stimulation is required to set things in motion, and also to rights, as perceived by the groundswell of public opinion.

Where better therefore, for one to make heard a voice otherwise undetected?

Lizzie xx 

not unless it is done within the guidelines as spelled out when you join.  there are other means besides the forums.  it does not matter what the subject matter is, or who it is, and whether or not it is better.  it still must be within the guildlines.  that is an absolute!  you can not enter a court of law, a college debate, a non-public board room and randomly interrupt thier intercourse.  to them it makes no differance who, or what, good or bad.  unless they relent and sway to your intrusion, you have NO RIGHT!  to intrude.  again my nickel.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:55 PM

Mio spoke his mind,Blunt at times it may be,

So WGT banned him for life,and now we want to set him free,

Take off them chains,and voice your hearts content

Most new  players in here dont  know how to Vent.!

So teach them well,If you are set free,

and maybe one day we will be sandbagger free,

You will be a Legend in the new Bounty Baggers eyes

And your Stat tracking legacy will never die,

"Free Mio Now".:)

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:58 PM

ALLISONPGA:

FREEEEEEEE   MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    WHERE IS THE  FREEDOM OF SPEECH WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY !!!  

before you join in with some of the other supporters of mio, you should have read the other entries  what is it that so many of these entries supporting mio, that they can not read and detect that it is wholy within the rights of WGT to do as they please, and to take action as demanded by thier bylaws.  this site belongs to them, not you.  again my nickel.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 1:14 PM

craigswan:

Wondered why mio was so quiet- how long is his ban .

My Dad,uncles and grand-dads all fought in two world wars for free speech .And in some cases died so pumped up nobodies could feel important .

my military career was spent doing the same thing as your relatives did, just not in a "World War".  i can only speak for myself on this issue, but i didn't risk life and limb to provide the "freedom" demanded by mio supporters.  i risked life and limb for those things my country holds dear, life, liberty, persuit od happiness.  to be able to provide for keth and kin, in a soceity of free enterprize, that can operate as it wishes, within the law and its own guildlines, for a profit, and not be held captive by only a few naysayers who are demanding that to which they are not entitiled.  this is counter productive to private enterprize and can not be condoned.  my nickel again.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2011 1:28 PM

PRIESTESS:

Mio spoke his mind,Blunt at times it may be,

So WGT banned him for life,and now we want to set him free,

Take off them chains,and voice your hearts content

Most new  players in here dont  know how to Vent.!

So teach them well,If you are set free,

and maybe one day we will be sandbagger free,

You will be a Legend in the new Bounty Baggers eyes

And your Stat tracking legacy will never die,

"Free Mio Now".:)

i have read many of your entrys on the forums, normally i can see your point and often fully agree, but this issue of mio is beyond my comprehension how any member of WGT, let alone some of the most intelligent persons, fight for mercy for an individual who so blantly violated the rules that govern the behaviour of the WGT membership.  does being wrong not mean anything?  his popularity not withstanding, should not be sufficient to dis-reguard rules and guidelines?  what he did certainly is not as "wrong" as those he was trying to bring to WGT's attention,  but this does not make it correct!  no mercy!  before you clamoured for mio, you should have read some of the other postings, and perhaps argured your point in a more useful fashion.  to just fall in line with all the others without due diligence on your part is unbecoming.  again my nickel.

RSS