Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Brian1112
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 7:48 PM

I would wish for a new wedge, Callaway Mack Daddy 56° Wedge (L95+)

• Cubagirl
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:07 PM

I apologize ... since the a full set is not liftable .... then perhaps ... may I request a new driver .... how about the Callaway Rogue 9.0 .... I am at level 91  :)

Thank Santa .  xoxo

• bigsnort
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:10 PM

PLEASE SEND ME PRO V1x GOLF BALLS

• nomind1
    119 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:25 PM

I hope I got my wish list loaded .  I'm not very savy at these things.  I had a heart attack on April 2nd & I'm just getting back to the game  . I only have 22 credits & no cash so I hope I get some help .   I could use a new Max Meter 3 wood { L92 } or a new putter {Meter spd 4 or 5 be nc } or even some callaway balls .                                                                                  I hate to beg , but anything to get my game better .  It's hard to compete in tourneys when your oponents shoot in the 50's .                                                                                                           Thanks in advance    nomind1

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:45 PM

necklass:

not sure if my post is working or not. i tried to post about a level 64 taylormade m6 iron set ive been looking at but i dont know if anyone saw it t said my post neededd to be aproved by someone first.. hopingt this one workks. happy 4th of july eeryone!

Your previous post is currently on page 21. And your name is listed on the unfulfilled list in the post on page 1. 

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:50 PM

ResistWeMuch:

Dear Santa,

I know I'm a little early but what I would really love are the lvl - 75 Ben Hogan PTx irons. Not only are they a great looking club but they're in fact one my favorite clubs IRL. Their newer model (PTx PRO) is amazing. If you get me the clubs, I'll get me to lvl 75 =). 

Thanks Santa

Santa does not have the ability to gift above your level. Traditionally, there has been a 12 Days of Christmas in December. By that time, you should be at the proper level. 

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 9:50 PM

Troywx62:

Hey Santa, I could really use a putter upgrade from the stater.

AOdyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball S Putter (L10+) would be good I guess as I haven't had the credits to buy anything but balls. :(

Thank you.

Enjoy! Got you level 40 instead of level 10, hope you can live with it.

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 9:55 PM

Bishop7319:

Dear Santa, As I have been good and would like to better my puts, may I please request a new putter? I'd love to have a

PING Sigma 2 Putter (L44+)

Thank you & Merry Christmas in July! :o)

Enjoy!

• AlejBaran
    1,418 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 10:01 PM

For all those who created this event, all the Santas and elves: THANK YOU for your enormous generosity.

If in a simple game, you show this generosity, I can only imagine how generous and great human beings you are in real life.

Special thanks to my personal Santa: WIGERTOODS2010

I wish you the best for you and your loved ones.

• chookie15
    42 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 10:06 PM

Hello there... I was gifted a wonderful set of irons from GOGF and because of that, I could easily ask for matching wedges.. But will not.. Because I didn't have to buy my irons, I now have enough credits to buy my own... Thank you ssoo much  I really appreciate my gift...

RSS