Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • ButterCap
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:38 PM

santa i wish you all the good health and you know what i need.

• monty523
    4,253 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:41 PM

Dear Santa...A 56 degree level 95 Callaway Mack Daddy wedge would look good in my bag and help fill a yardage gap I have with my clubs...If that is not possible anything you think I deserve would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Santa...monty523

• RufPutter
    138 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:51 PM

Level 102 Titleist TS3 Driver would be great as my driver is very old :-)

• LarryLizzard86
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 12:13 AM

Hi ,

I might have asked for too much by asking for a driver , Possible I could get even Just 1 sleeve of:

TaylorMade TP5x Vapor Balls (L50+)

Pretty Please

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 12:41 AM
    Could Santa come early for us here in the uk although i might not see him i will hang up my stocking anyway. As a senior member i seem to be stuck on my champion level.Iam now on my 1,395 th consecutive days played and earning over 7.000 points a day for my club but just cannot turn to Tour Champion ,so any help from Santa might get me there ie. The latest driver.Thankyou for your efforts (oldslyone)
  • Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 12:47 AM

Robert1893:

Just a friendly reminder from the first post in this thread:

Santas will be watching for all the good boys and girls here who need and can really use that special gift to help your game, 

Please think about the gift you want as in do you need that new level 103 driver at X credits or see that gift go to several new player for that first upgrade .

Here's the thing: I've seen more than one request for the premier membership. I'm sorry. But I don't see that happening.

The Santas have a limited number of credits and want to see as many people receiving gifts as possible. It would not be a wise use of our credits to spend that much on a single gift. 

Please remember that WGT is not running the event. (Even so, we are grateful for WGT highlighting the event in the news feed.) This event is being run by players who happen to have some extra credits and simply wish to help others.

Well Said Robert.

Totally agree with you. 

Thank you for the kind reminder 

cheers :o)

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:07 AM

Dear Santa,if there is any christmas cheere left after you have done your rounds,I would like to try the TaylorMade TP5x Balls (Level 48).

well done guys for all your effort again at this years event.you all have a great day,happy Christmas to one and all :)

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:44 AM

DonaldKey8798:

I know of a player that has asked for new irons (I'm assuming the best he can get?). His post must be in moderation. I just want to make sure his request gets in on time. The player's name is belowzeroyes (his name's Norm, and he's a great guy)…………….

Here's his post off moderation:

Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:33 AM

Dear Santa, I am 82 years olf just out of 6 weeks In hospital. I have a set of Nike irons that I need to replace. No way other than a very nice Santa Help. Norm

Do you know this man ? Is really old and sick. ?

If yes i can offerd him  high level Callaway iron set, i just want to know which set he want between the two choice. : L100 or L97.

L100 have a bit more precision and forgiveness, L97 have a meter a bit slower.

Edit : i know how to do for give the gift but i dont know update the list of gift given.

• blades1964
    100 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:49 AM
    hi santa have been good this year well i think i have, would love to get the titleist 3 driver level 104 being disabled cant afford something like this if not be nice to receive some taylormade balls level 81 thanks santa
  • Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:55 AM

borntobesting:
    Hey Leggoman  there is also the level 85 Callaway Rogue sub Zero driver, Maybe that's the one he wants. 

That is why it is always a good idea to specify the level of the item being requested.

Thank you for pointing it out though, sure helps to clarify.

cheers :o)

RSS