Forums

Help › Forums

Has anyone on WGT achieved all the awards?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 4 2011 3:30 PM (26 replies)
  • Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 12:15 PM

I was just wondering if anyone to this date has actually achieved all the awards ? I was looking at Bollox' s insane BP Scorecard looked up and saw that he was missing some awards... Turns out the man needs to play some cruddy games to get his missing awards which is not so funny cuz I think I have all the ones he is missing!!!!! giggleeeeeee

So anyways Mr WgtIcon does anyone have them all?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 1:00 PM

They need rejigging, some are easy and some are impossible for the average Joe. I'd say anyone over 209 is pretty good though. lol.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 1:12 PM

I have the CBA. Anyone else?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:16 PM

can't find it ........ What is a CBA..or should I ask.lol

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:03 PM

Try the Urban dictionary Navi...

Lizzie xx

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:16 PM

LizzieRossetti:

I have the CBA. Anyone else?

+1

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:29 PM

Bootsnbra:

I was just wondering if anyone to this date has actually achieved all the awards ? 

I seriously doubt. Some awards are just impossible to get either because they are too hard (diamond hole in 1 or diamond double eagle) or because you don't want to get them (water boy or yips). Other awards would require to play a very very large amount of rounds. See below

Award Impossible to get (either too hard or you don't want them)

• Total Holes-in-One : diamond = 100
    • Total Double Eagles : diamond = 100
    • Holes-in-One - C-T-T-H Courses : diamond = 500
    • In The Drink : diamond = 10000
    • Choke Relief : diamond = 10000
    • Water Boy : diamond = 5000
    • The Yips : diamond = 5000

Very Hard

• Long Distance Putter 18 : diamond = 500ft
    • Long Distance Putter 9 : diamond = 250ft

Possible if very lucky

• Holed Approach Shot : diamond = 300yds

Possible, if you play long enough (very long)

• Sandman : diamond = 10000
    • Crystal Ham and Egg : diamond = 10000

Regards

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 5:30 PM

genorb:

Possible, if you play long enough (very long)

• Sandman : diamond = 10000
    • Crystal Ham and Egg : diamond = 10000

Regards

I am a mere 631 away from the diamond Ham & Egg award, Yoban has already got it :)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 9:12 PM

Long-distance putter: Consider that to make putts totalling 500 feet in one 18-hole round, you first have to leave yourself putts totalling 500 feet in one 18-hole round, i.e. an average distance to the pin of 9 yards per hole - and then make those putts. Who wants to leave the ball 9 yards from the hole on every hole?

Choke relief: not only do you have to make par after hitting your drive less than 100 yards, but first, obviously, you have to hit your drive less than 100 yards. Who ever does that? I can see this happening occasionally on only two holes here: the 2nd at Bethpage and the 4th at Congressional, because of the trees encroaching on the drive. But 10,000 times? That's just to be eligible to notch up shot toward the award. If that happened, it would obviously be great to make par from that position. But 10,000 times?

• fester48
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 9:46 PM

I would like to start a new topic, I am about tired of all the problems with WGT, loading slow, not loading at all, dropping games in the middle, program inconsistancies, I have spent a good amount of money on clubs, balls ect. I would think that the owners of this site could afford to put some money into upgrading the programing to make this more enjoyable for the players. If every player on this site has spen half of what I have I would say they are making alot of money. Maybe if we stopped spending money on upgraded clubs and balls, that might get their attention. sorry for the rant but I and most of the players I play with are frustated with the way things are.

RSS