Forums

Help › Forums

Matchplay-Trophy September 2011

Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:07 PM (112 replies)
  • MaxCjejka
    46 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 10:08 AM

It was a very sloppy match indeed. Fortunately for me I had more luck on the day. Very nice meeting you bud

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 1:44 PM

I just had a very nice MP game with Monty.  We both had some great approach shots that went back and forth throughout the game. 1 mistake on my part.  Monty wins 2 UP. Thanks Monty for a very enjoyable game. edge

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 1:50 PM

Just played a very tough match with Jeff (Overtheedge), very tough competitor, and it was a high quality encounter, played with great sportsmanship.

I really enjoyed the match, highlight shot of the round was by Jeff where from 190 in the rough on the very difficult 14th he put it to inches. I managed to take it on 17 after Jeff tugged his drive, but really that one errant drive was the difference between us in what was an excellent match.

Thanks for the game Jeff.

Cheers

Monty

• iremanu
    171 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 4:17 PM

Excellent match against FreshAirNFun, opposite St.Gorge, went two up, draw, and I stood between two upwith a very good golf, Fresh had the putt on the firsthot holes, but missed a putt after licking the lips of thehole and I got him, I'm Fresh very good player, better than I think !!!!! Earn two up, next round, thanks Fresh

• FreshAirNFun
    66 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 4:27 PM

Played my match iremanu i went 2up then to all-square then he went 2up and finished 2up good player and nice guy thanks for the game and good luck next round:)

• BJORNAGAIN1
    382 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 6:47 PM

Hi Hans,

I would like to register in advance for October's Matchplay Competition if  possible.

Many Thanks.

Bjorn.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 11:09 AM

SgtDoodles defeats Bombarie 3&1 on BPB back. Highlight of the match was my near-ace on 17, ending up with a tap-in birdie whilst Bombarie 2 putts. Thought I might as well have thrown my credits down the drain when he sunk an 18 footer on 10, but his inexperience with the new putter cost him in the end. 

TYVM to Hans for a great tourney. When October rolls around, I'll probably be entering again!

Woohoo, now I'm playing a Legend with an avg nearing 60...

• Bombarie
    114 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 11:18 AM

An easy 1 stroke lead got trashed by his sgt majesty's putter, man, that was one redhot putter. I never got in the game again. Well played Sgt Doodles. A deserved win. Good luck in the coming matches...

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 1:00 PM

Bracket update:

overtheedge
    overtheedge
    DAZZA501
    kam4122
    kam4122
    kam4122
    sunshinewilly

SgtDoodles
    SgtDoodles
    jeffdos924
    SgtDoodles
    frealzu
    Bombarie
    Bombarie

RyanKCantrell
    dsheavills
    dsheavills
    dsheavills
    FlyinDoc
    Bidi
    Bidi

TallAcePaul
    TallAcePaul
    Minkywinkster
    jaycen129
    JCOlson
    jaycen129
    jaycen129

stuffix
    stevenharkin
    stevenharkin

MaxCjejka
    MaxCjejka
    lvietri

gotstewart
    MrDonVito
    MrDonVito

Hanswurst72

JerryK74

FreshAirNFun
    iremanu
    iremanu

SPINO1
    demcug
    demcug

gaoerfuqiu

Wesdogg75

spinmaster
    spinmaster
    robdelahunty

Trying to get my own match in the books as soon as possible, we will see.

Cheers and good luck all, your Hans

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 7:25 PM

Had a fun match with Wes, who is a great guy and an even better player. He whooped me, 4 & 3, reminding me of my old days over two years ago when I played my first community tournaments. Thank you to Hans for the well-organized tournament, and good luck to Wes and everyone else!

RSS