Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 2:10 PM

Well Argy, your OP should put a lot of nasty comments and remarks that some make on here to rest, hopefully it happens that way. Hope you and hubby really enjoy the challenge of this game.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 2:19 PM

Where can I get a vagina? I checked the club shop, but they seem to be out.

If WGT introduce them, will there be three varieties purchasable at different levels.

I would think about waiting for the level 95 as I have heard it's a beast. Will they come in a variety of colours, too. Pink would be my choice.

Welcome BTW, and enjoy.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:06 PM

Welcome to the addiction that is WGT. Have fun and ....hit em straight.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:18 PM

Peter, Peter, Peter, you shameless old man. You are too old for the operation and by the time you would heal up,  Dancing with the Stars will be over.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:45 PM

Never too old to try something new.

I'll just borrow the wife's.

• shark6048
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:46 PM

hi argydehes.

my name shark6048.

i'm from malaysia.

I am new in the game WGT

i hope we can be friends.

ok..thanks you..

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 3:59 PM

argydehes:

I have thick skin and have spent enough time online to know that there is no other way to handle "those people" than to just smile and move forward.. they are usually few and far between, especially in a community such as this.  You're right, all I have to do is mention that I'm married and they tend to stfu pretty quickly.

Happy Hitting Squirrel!

Love love love your attitude !! Good luck in the game :) 

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:08 PM

renniw52:

Peter, Peter, Peter, you shameless old man. You are too old for the operation and by the time you would heal up,  Dancing with the Stars will be over.

I admit, I spit milk on my keyboard when I read that comment.  Thanks for that :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:36 PM

Your welcome argy, you said your husband and I both belong to the same club, tell him to send me a message through the club or a friend invite.

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:39 PM

broahes:

Your husband must be a saint to put up with you.. lol, am I correct?

No, my husband is a dipshit because he is still at work while dinner is waiting........

RSS