Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:48 PM

renniw52:

Your welcome argy, you said your husband and I both belong to the same club, tell him to send me a message through the club or a friend invite.

I will do that my favorite squirrel!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:56 PM

Why thank you, you poor girl. I came home from work and fixed my wife dinner, she was sewing the fancy crib stuff for our upcoming new grand daughter. She couldn't be bothered. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 5:43 PM

thats why she puts up with you Renn, xmas is getting more and more expensive now, eh?

-G

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 7:14 PM

argydehes:
    No, my husband is a dipshit because he is still at work while dinner is waiting........

Was that really necessary. eventually, he'll see your post.  But you have something better than the other "females" that play here .....cant remember the name,  Uh huh.   After reading your posts,  i bet he left work hours ago.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 8:04 PM

xmas is getting expensive because of 7 grandkids

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 9:40 PM

Renn,

If you are short of gift ideas for your children, and money is tight, novelty Xmas condoms might be a good idea.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 2:21 PM

argydehes:

renniw52:

Peter, Peter, Peter, you shameless old man. You are too old for the operation and by the time you would heal up,  Dancing with the Stars will be over.

I admit, I spit milk on my keyboard when I read that comment.  Thanks for that :)

Tip: NEVER drink whilst reading something in the forum. Game costs enough $$$ without buying a new keyboard!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 2:49 PM

this is why i read post .....ilmao   you guys and girls   i drink all the time thx for the  tip SgtDoodles...... i dont want to waist good Canadian beer :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 3:31 PM

renniw52:

xmas is getting expensive because of 7 grandkids

I have 2 teenage daughters and geez are they expensive at xmas time...lol

Welcome Argy.. very interesting intro..lol. Good Luck and Happy Hitting

Cheers

Roger

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 4:25 PM

Kurtsbuford:

argydehes:
    No, my husband is a dipshit because he is still at work while dinner is waiting........

Was that really necessary. eventually, he'll see your post.  But you have something better than the other "females" that play here .....cant remember the name,  Uh huh.   After reading your posts,  i bet he left work hours ago.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are assuming a lot with your post.  It was meant for him to read.  Until you know what kind of relationship that we have or what it is that makes us so happy together, I suggest sitting back.

Just so you know.. that comment was in reply to my husband himself.

RSS