Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 5:49 AM

happy 6th Anniversary   to you and your wife......rare these day couple staying .....in Love ...good or  bad :).............(Francois)

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:15 AM

Hi guys (and any other ladies that play here at WGT).  I'm a forum junkie so I may just be spending as much time here as on the courses.  Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.  We previously played Tiger Woods online but both agree that WGT is far better on many levels.

Dear Argy.

I have played many many rounds of alternate, and match. I have notice that this site is supposed to be for over 18, but we have many children that are over 18. They think by making rude comments that they endear themselves. I can see why they play this game, because with there baby attitude toward women, they probably are finding it difficult to find companionship from a woman. They will continue, and I give them 1 warning and then disconnect.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:24 AM

x1524807:
    Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.

Whoa, wait a minute here. You just started playing because your hubby suggested it? Erm, your "hubby" has maintained all along he's not a hubby but a female. On top of that he's managed to associate nothing but negative with this particular ID. 

Do you have any idea of what "he's" been up to here?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:29 AM

xtabent:

I have a penis and we enjoy our game .Good luck to you and your vagina

X

lol

i knew a guy once who had 3 testicles....he used to get called "oddball"

that nickname's stuck to him to this day.

tbe

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:45 AM

YankeeJim:

x1524807:
    Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.

Whoa, wait a minute here. You just started playing because your hubby suggested it? Erm, your "hubby" has maintained all along he's not a hubby but a female. On top of that he's managed to associate nothing but negative with this particular ID. 

First I had heard of this Jim.. odd that I've been posing as a female while using a male avatar and my own picture.  Care to back any of that up with some proof?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:57 AM

Wires crossed here I think.

YJ may be referring to the post that X142 made, which included a bit of Argies original post, but wasnt credited in X142 's post.

I don't think YJ is meaning you at all Broah.

I could, and often am, be wrong though...

Lizzie xx

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:13 AM

Nevaa happen

LizzieRossetti:
    I could, and often am, be wrong though...

using the 20 dollar words most people have to look up

just saying lmao

-G

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:19 AM

argydehes:

Hi guys (and any other ladies that play here at WGT).  I'm a forum junkie so I may just be spending as much time here as on the courses.  Great game from what I've seen so far and a nice community (for the most part).  I just started playing a few days ago after my hubby suggested I try it out.  We previously played Tiger Woods online but both agree that WGT is far better on many levels.

Ok, so on to my title, and why I'm making this thread..  Dudes.. yes, I have a vagina and my vagina is happily married.  I love the social aspect of the game, so I naturally love to chat to pass the time within holes (no pun intended.. I don't think), but I don't need to hear that my avatar has a nice ass or that I should purchase an avatar that is a little more "sexy"..  Thanks, but I'm here to play a game that I enjoy in the real world as well.  I don't work very many hours so I have A LOT of free time and look forward to meeting more of you in the coming months.  

Much love and peace to all of ya..

Argy

Congrats on having a pair of X chromosomes! As for those with a Y that annoy you, ignore them!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:24 AM

YankeeJim:

x1524807:

Whoa, let's defuse the metaphorical bomb. X142 should've quoted this part:

x1524807:

as Argy's post. By not doing so, Jim thought X152 was making up a load of stuff about herself. This means Broahes thought Jim was abusing his wife, which is not the case. 

All a bit of incorrect quoting, no harm done or intended. 

In other words, wot Liz said.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:24 AM

broahes:
    First I had heard of this Jim.. odd that I've been posing as a female while using a male avatar and my own picture.  Care to back any of that up with some proof?

Erm, where did you come from? Generally, when you quote someone it's assumed you're directing your post to that person. I looked all over my post 14 times and don't see you mentioned anywhere in it. Odd.

*edit-I see. Thanks, Sarge. The way X#s posts it looks like it came from her. That particular ID has been a suspect gender from their first post. Nothing on you or Argydehes, Broahes.

@Sarge-Bit of irony in this, no?

RSS