Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, I have a vagina.. now can we play?

Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:57 PM (77 replies)
  • broahes
    191 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:33 AM

No worries Jim, I just found it odd to begin with because.. being the "hubby", I had no clue I had been playing the part of a woman on here and was a little confused as to where it came from.  Thanks for the reply.  Happy Hitting today.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:39 AM

SgtDoodles:

This means Broahes thought Jim was abusing his wife, which is not the case.

No, actually I thought Jim was calling me a midget transvestite golfing hooker.. but in the end.. yes.. big misunderstanding :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:40 AM

TBH, I missed the part here that made you the hubby. I think it's great that you 2 are into this game. I'd love for my wife to be able to herself but this is like rocket science to her. Just think, you won't have to make a deal with the devil to get new stuff.  :-D

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:58 AM

YankeeJim:

broahes:
    First I had heard of this Jim.. odd that I've been posing as a female while using a male avatar and my own picture.  Care to back any of that up with some proof?

Erm, where did you come from? Generally, when you quote someone it's assumed you're directing your post to that person. I looked all over my post 14 times and don't see you mentioned anywhere in it. Odd.

*edit-I see. Thanks, Sarge. The way X#s posts it looks like it came from her. That particular ID has been a suspect gender from their first post. Nothing on you or Argydehes, Broahes.

@Sarge-Bit of irony in this, no?

:-D!!!!

You gotta love irony....

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 1:24 PM

lee22sharon:
    i enjoy meeting those female players that have enough moxey to play as a known female.  i myself could not do so.  to many sexist, children on the site, so i use my husbands avatar to play.  if the group seems rationly intelligent i will then tell them i'm a female player.  good luck, and by all means have fun!!! welcome.  the sharon half.....

Which half is the one who leaves nasty messages on people's wall calling them pathetic losers and all kinds of names when they're unable to complete a two hour game?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 1:43 PM

Blimey this thread has turned a bit nasty.

Lots of unintentional meaning being read into flippant posts.

KISS all.

Keep It in the Short Stuff

If my wife played, then I wouldn't get on so much (only one computer). I prefer it now, she has one hour of soitaire, I have 5 hours of WGT. LOL

We are just coming up to 6 years married, too. Mostly blissful. 10 years together as well.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 4:35 PM

Dang newlyweds, I have 41 years of marital bliss, or whatever it is after 41 yrs. Whatever this post is about, how many other people on here got married at 18 and are still married and faithful. Takes a lot of thick skin and forgiveness to get to this point. It can be done if you want to. When I said I do, it was for one go around.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 4:57 PM

Exactly my friend, better or worse.

Of course, we didn't go for the whole marriage thing, but no separations in 25 years shows the commitment.

And it helps that she's still the smartest person I know.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 5:20 PM

JuanMendoza:
    Of course, we didn't go for the whole marriage thing, but no separations in 25 years shows the commitment.
    Juan ,  confess already....you're actually Gene Simmons aren't you  ?    ; )

Ace

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 6:02 PM

LMFAO........!!!

RSS