Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 5:47 AM

robdelahunty:

Don't know about the $1 million bucks,what about a million credits  for 1 account WGT?some say you are only interested in the money!So I will start the ball rolling with 20k to the bring back Mio fund.Anybody else?

I'll match your 20K & double it......anyone else?

TBE

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 12:17 PM

I won't double it, and being sensible (trying to keep my credit card spending sensible) I'd buy 5,000 credits to tempt a change of heart.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 9:18 PM

Sad to see this wasn't resolved in a more satisfactory manner, I had hoped on return from my holiday that I'd be reading that sense had prevailed. Whatever happened to people making apologies, them being accepted and everyone moves on from there?

WGT has lost a well liked member, someone who has made far more positive contributions to the community than negative ones. Seems like lunacy to me, not to mention an uneven approach to applying the "rules".

• KnuckleWoods
    2,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 5:55 PM

Was hoping to see a different outcome in this situation also .  I would have figured it could have been worked out but I guess I and many other people were wrong .

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 9:50 PM

Stupid people rule the World, why should WGT be any different.

Play soon Tiffer.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 4:47 AM

PeterHopper:

Stupid people rule the World, why should WGT be any different.

Rules are rules and laws are laws. Made and inforced by people who don't give a Flying F**K about nothing else other than £ 0r $.

They know who they are and should be ashamed, we know who they are and we should also be ashamed.  My Eyes have been opened.

Lucky

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 9:53 AM

Are we done with this thread?

I think not.

Man up Wgt Admin. Get rid of the Criminals not the Cops.

You have witnessed the mood, the feeling, the discontent over this matter. Are you entirely happy with that? Honestly? In which case you consider it right and proper to allow multi accounters free reign on the site?

How about instead of pandering to the whims of those too dumb to play straight, you do what most people want and reinstate Mio?

I no longer care for myself, I and everyone else here has seen the way this place has spiralled into a pit of self loathing due to the invidious and precious tactics of the wholesale stupid, but think of the future. All the new people who come here, they will be seeing this and wondering what they have just got themselves into will they not?

Is this what you as site promoters wish to put out there? That with equanimity a person can cheat regular people out of money? I do believe that is known as theft, larceny and gross misdemaenor.

You should be grovelling on your knees to people like Mio for pointing out the obvious, not licking any appendage offered by the scum you allow to stay on the basis that it "doesn't seem right" to kill their account without cast iron proof. Jeez, what more do you need.Just look at the profiles of all those Mio put to you. And don't give me the bull about some people being gifted. I am gifted, and I for sure couldn't achieve what these miracle workers seem to have you conned you into thinking they can do.

Grow some balls. Please.

Lizzie xx

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 11:51 AM

Page 14 Hahaha lol at us suckers!

Off to the footy time for a song!

Sack The Board,Sack the Board,sack the board!

Sack The Board,Sack the Board,sack the boooaaard!

Sack The Board,Sack the Board,sack the board!

sack the board,  SACK THE BOARD!!!

Football  fans sing this when their teams are being so badly run by the powers that be! 

Not that they hear it of course sat in the exec boxes tucking into their cucumber sandwiches, sipping champers and whatnot! Doesnt stop em singing though,usually to apease the low life fans the Manager gets canned.

So:We want ---- out,we want ---out,etc etc etc:

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 12:00 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    equanimity

that one i DID have to look up.

like she said, bring back the cops

RSS