Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:26 AM

ljbast:
    Don't jump to conclusions when you don't know the circumstances.

C'mon LJ!   That's one thing he's really, really good at doing.  Give the guy a break.  ;o)

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:28 AM

LOL, Andy

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:29 AM

ljbast:

But I do know he is grateful to everyone who supported him.

I can confirm that, we played together in a Skins. Before the match, he said "Huge thanks for all your help SGT". 

esssy:

well mio is back now and by the looks of it mio dont care if he is back or not because he dont see what people went through to get him back on here 

SO REMOVE THIS POST NOW BECAUSE MIO DONT CARE 

not one message from mio to thank everyone sticking up for him is he still sitting on the hill lol

Makes me laugh when people leap to idiotic conclusions and make a fool of themselves.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:01 AM

Good Sarge, hope you won enough skins, I hear he's a little rusty.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:38 AM

ljbast:

Good Sarge, hope you won enough skins, I hear he's a little rusty.

Can't remember 100%, but I think I lost 8-0. LOL

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:13 PM

esssy:

by the way sgt doodles you started this stupid posts for mio who dont care if he was cut of or not . no thank you at all TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT HIM BACK

AND MAKES US WONDER IF YOU ARE MIO THE PLAYER

and really sgt you really shown you cant offer nothing for this game but complain like a true bloody fool and i mean a fool and so many think this way they but should they waste there time on you when you dont need help make you look stupid

goodness, pull the shorts out of your butt, more people, not only Sgt supported Mio to come back to play.

There a shark you can go whine at?

go ahead, let me have it  i really dont care. maybe your one of the people Mio was talking about. sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:40 PM

So how do you feel about me Esssy?

Do you think I am Mio also?  That would kinda weird since I talk to him daily on skype. Or am I talking to myself?

He is grateful, just thought it would be unwise to post in this thread.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:43 PM

esssy:
    come back and actually talk with sense not with your sense of humour which takes a while to click to what to say lol

Talk with sense? I can hardly understand what you are trying to say.

Google paragraphs. 

RSS