Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:56 PM

ljbast:
    Talk with sense? I can hardly understand what you are trying to say.

What we're dealing with....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 4:07 PM

Now hang on a second here. I do believe the brother from Down Under was serious in his last post-it was actually understandable even without punctuation. He definitely has his quirks but I can see where he's coming from. Sarge and lj shouldn't be getting assaulted, though.

You made your case, esssy, as unpopular as it is. I suspect something will eventually be coming forthwith from Mio and even if it doesn't , if I were in his shoes I'd be laying a bit low and playing it cool, too. Don't forget, he's a golfer and has some catching up to do. Let it play out.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 4:54 PM

(sigh)  Now you're back to rambling incoherently. It's too hard to figure out but I get you have a distaste for the Sarge. This isn't the way to deal with it. Go find a funny emoticon and make one special for him. I'm sure he'd be impressed and appreciative. Just quit with the bashing. You ask for a lot of jabs so roll with them or quit setting yourself up. 

Andyson's post makes a lot of sense, if you think about it.  ;-)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 4:58 PM

reminds me of the person who used to copy and paste his homework to the forums.

read most all the posts again and i notice there i only one person who was negative. 

i enjoy playing and shooting the mierda with Mio, as are 99% of the people who added on to this thread. some of them never played with him.

my mother, may she RIP, told me many times 'if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all'.

i thought that was good advice.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 6:43 PM

My mother always taught me to say thankyou..But from what i can see other things come first.. Good golf to all of you.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:52 PM

Esssy, why can't we just get along and accept Mio coming back. I have an idea, watch this movie and think about it..

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 7:29 PM

Lmao...!!  I think you guys are wasting your time...He's almost as hard to understand as Lizzie...sorry Lizzie.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 7:41 PM

esssy:
    what bloody cereal you eat

cereal is for unknoledgeable children

RSS