Forums

Help › Forums

2010 WMPL Champion: werksux!!

Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:41 PM (326 replies)
  • Broohar
    299 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:28 PM
    Looks like I picked the wrong time to get my single play rounds in lol. Battling a meter that wouldn't behave (worst I've witnessed yet!) and putts that were acting very very strange I struggled around and posted probably my worst scores I've had since I turned master 2 months or so ago. So glad it happened in this qualifying... NOT !!
  • werksux
    241 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 11:08 AM

LOL, was just thinking the same thing...

>:X

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 1:19 PM

-

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 10:59 AM

Well, we've been rolling through the first week of qualifying pretty smoothly so far.  All in all I expect nearly 400 scores to be turned in from all of the players this week and we're sitting at about 200 submissions now.  Right on pace. =)

• Script
    621 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 7:28 PM
    Hey niv... or cal, Am I missing the link to the qualifying scoring results page or will it only be posted at the concluson of the week/period? I'm certain I won't make the cut but it would be interesting to see when I ought to surrender... : ) I'm also not remembering which event I've posted a score for...(I'll start making notes for next week...brilliant! :) Thanks!
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 7:30 PM

When you click on the National Qualifying Leaderboards, look in the top left.  You'll see National Overall Leaders is the default tab.  Next to that are the separate tabs (National Weekly Multi 36 / National Weekly Single 18 etc) for each event this week and a leaderboard for each as well.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 10:56 AM

Just a reminder to all WMPL players that the first round of the Week 2 Multiround 36 is due tonight!  You won't be able to post Round 2 scores without Round 1, so please make sure you play and turn in your Round 1 scores ASAP!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 1:51 PM
    great, missed that 1st round. why can't wgt get the dates right when it says jan. 4-8 it really is 4-7 get with it.
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 1:56 PM

Benny, unless you live on the West Coast, it's technically correct the way that it is.  As an East Coast player, the first round ended @ 3am EST last night which is January 8th.  The second round started @ 4am EST, also still on January 8th.  So while I agree it is kinda confusing, it's not completely wrong either. 

I think the dates we see are driven by our time zones.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:09 PM

oh ok niv just been real busy this puts a cramp on my already slim chances of qualifiying. my bad i'll have to get in gear now. 

i see now how wgt works the dates i just don't play those tourneys much. thx JB

RSS