749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 5:02 PM

Nivlac,

Just seen your message on my wall , thx 4 the info

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:08 PM

ATTENTION ALL WMPL PLAYERS:

Submissions for Week 2 scores will close at 3:00AM EST on 1/11 (that is only 9 hours from the time of this posting).  Scores for Week 2 will no longer be accepted after 3AM!

Week 3 submissions will begin at 4:00AM EST!

Depending on my sleepiness I may or may not have the Week 2 points totals up during the switchover time.  If not, they'll be up tomorrow afternoon-ish.

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:38 PM

how many weeks of qualifying are there?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:46 PM

Through Week 5.  After tonight, it'll be 4 events down and 12 to go. =)

Also, under the qualifying standings section I've put together a simple Points Distribution Chart showing the points breakdown for the Top 25 in each event.  As qualifying begins to wind down this will assist players who need to know exactly how many points they need (instead of a plain percentage) to crack the Top 16 in their respective qualifier.

Keep in mind that multiple ties will skew the numbers slightly as points are added and shared between the tied places.

• villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 2:27 AM
    i see that many people dont sendyour score in some tournaments ( i too), its not possible to send scores now. its only the first week. thanks for all
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 3:10 AM

Yeah, looks like a few people forgot to submit their scores.  That is unfortunate, but because of the sheer number of players I simply cannot track everyone's score down manually.  I really depend on everyone being able to remember to submit their scores.

---

WEEK 2 RESULTS ARE UP!

Good Luck in Week 3!

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 6:41 AM
    hi Nivlac, i just checked the international leaderboard and you haven't got my single 9 points up. i checked the single 9 table to make sure i posted my score and i'm there T5 place. cheers. those 83.286 points might just swing it for me come week 5 lol
  • imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 9:24 AM

Two of my scores which I did post (they were logged in the separate scoreboards for the Week 2 events) were not logged in the total scoreboard..........I'm not saying they'll make a huge difference, but having them included would be nice. 

The scores in question are my SINGLE PLAY 18 score (71), and my UNLIMITED PLAY 9 score (32), both of which are registered and accounted for on the other WMPL scoreboards. 

Thanks, Imperial Rock

+++ Just to be clear, I understand that tracking down all these scores IS a lot of work, but I did post the ones I'm asking about several days ago.  Hopefully its an easily resolvable issue.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 9:40 AM

plim: Gotcha, sorry bud.  Hopefully that's the only fubar.  I was finishing this up at 6:00am!  =D

Imperial:  You didn't receive points for your Unlimited 9 (32) or your Single 18 (71) because both scores were outside of the Top 25 for each event.  Points are only awarded to the Top 25 players in each event per conference.

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:09 AM

Oh, ok, good to know............yikes, now I'm really in trouble!! :-)

RSS