Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • MBassador
    77 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 9:53 AM

MBassador = Kiss-deep-frenchlove

Is this something to do with music MB ?

Oh yes, Mantis. I play bass. Well spotted. So now you got Kiss-bass-frenchlove. One down, 2 to go :-)

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 4:17 PM

Ask a few members in the community and you will get a few different views. Some good  ..some bad.....lol.

A personality trait that I am slowly changing for health reasons.

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 11:05 PM

Love my bass?

No, kiss my bass.

J'ador or some thing similar for french love - and wasn't the French for kiss me something like "Embroisse-moi"

So, i love to kiss my bass? 

Okay, so it's late and has been 22 years since I took that in high school.  What do you want?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 6:52 AM

I tried this game and thought I might give it a go for a couple of weeks. So I thought up a few clever names but they were all taken. So I thought up about a dozen not so clever names but it wouldnt accept those either. I was just about to quit the site forever when I heard myself mumbling "What a pisstake" And here I am.

• MBassador
    77 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 11:07 AM

DarkenRahl:

Love my bass?

No, kiss my bass.

J'ador or some thing similar for french love - and wasn't the French for kiss me something like "Embroisse-moi"

So, i love to kiss my bass? 

Okay, so it's late and has been 22 years since I took that in high school.  What do you want?

Spot on, DarkenRahl. KissBassLove. Or LoveDeepKisses, KissDeep-Love, DeepLoveKiss ... you get the picture, I'm sure.  

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2011 6:00 AM

UP IN SMOKE TOUR  is my fav film or concert of all time ive even got it tattoo,d on my back with potraits of SNOOP DOGG ,EMINEM,DR DRE & ICE CUBE lol ! would love to have gone to it but ill settle for having it on video , dvd & on my ipad & ipod UP IN SMOKE TOUR 2001 !      SMOKE !

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:53 AM

Well.... this was a great post when I started it......  

With all the new WGT staff online or anybody else who likes to share....

It would be very interesting

-Roger

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:10 AM

nyctc = my alma mater, New York City Technical College, which has since changed its name to New York City College of Technology, so my screenname doesn't even make sense anymore, but I've used it for so long I'll probably never change it. 

The 7 really has no meaning.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:43 AM

Very interesting nyctc... there is one profile name I would not have guessed...lol. Bit like our schools down here... changing their names always.

-Roger

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 6:04 AM

SGTBilko was not only a TV series back in the 50-60's but a movie starring Steve Martin. I was a soldier for 22 years. Lets just say some parts of steve's character reminded me a lot of myself during my tenure with the US Army.

RSS