Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 6:59 PM

What started as a pretty good thread has turned into a nitemare...  as bloody usual it just takes one or 2 people to screw everything up.

Well Done (not)

-Roger

• titansword
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 7:14 PM

I have been a Tennessee Titans fan since the outset (I know 2014 team is bad).  I have used TitanSword as my handle on all online sites since 1998.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 7:52 PM

fatdan:
    to know, to know
    Is there an echo,echo in here here her he?

You know absolutely nothing!

I am niether a multi or a liar. You being the type to not have any facts to hurl your insults at me is a good reason not to engage me further.

Not much fools me Dan. Unlike you & the information you think you have been given. You want to know what real people do? Step the $%#& up and I will tell you how your disrespectful A$$ is protected by people like myself & my son & other selfless people 365 days of the year. I am waiting on my eighth deployment as you try to rip me up & down.  I have survived a lot worse than you on three continents. So take solace that you can open your eyes and free range the forums without seeing me somewhat soon you factless wonder. Politeness just flew the coop. 

My son has NEVER played here & never will. He has no interest in duking it out with the totaly uninformed & troglodytes that roam this place. I do not brag about anything. It is not my nature. You better have a good look at what you vs I have been writing. I enjoy banter MORE than the next person. Perhaps I hit a sore spot to set you off from humor to extreme discord. Not my fault. You stepped in it all by yourself, so don't wimp out and blame me. I merely answered to your bating & now you don't like being corrected. TFB Get a life. I love how when people here are on a losing end of reason blame everything but themselves. Your game ok? Or are you a victem of VEM?

My son you think you know of, is in the USMC Intel Division. A poster possibly could have compromised his MOS as we share the same server. IE we do somewhat the same things. Be very careful from this point as I have had it with you and your baiting. I informed the person at hand & WGT. That was all. He is very far from school age as well as I. Wgt & the poster & myself have all taken care of it in a very adult fashion. They & we do not need you to rehash it so please stop speaking from ignorance. I have tried to be as polite as possible with you Mr. Dan. I even saw your correction of my miss spelling that I knew you or SOMEONE would chime in about it. I found it amusing, truely I did. I Do it for just that reason, to see who the bullies are. It's a psychological thing I do. Also part of my work. No need to worry, your not alone in here.

I do hope all my speelling was up to par this tyme.

So blessed be the ignorant for they shall never see it coming. I said it to OPY & I will say it to you. YOU better pick a better (weaker) individual to be jerking around with in here.

Do NOT mistake my kindness for weakness.

Looks as thoough Mr. Ton understood the message.  RESEPCT. What would be your continuing problem?

Lack of facts & intelegence is my final answer. I truely am sorry you were misinformed Mr. Dan. That is how very bad blood is mixed up. The ladle is in your hand and it is your duty to perform your own due diligence in the information cauldron while you stir it up. Something I am being paid to do every day for the last 30 + years. Erroneous information in my job unfortunately ends young & old lives alike. Be the man you pretend to be & stop insulting people you know nothing about and by vile admission do not want to. No sweat Mr. Dan, I'll be sure to tell the squad about you. We need to laugh in the worst way to take our minds off our duty.

Live long & prosper, if for nothing else, just to pi$$ me off. Be warned, This time I am going to have a coonection on deployment,. LMFBO

See you in the FUNNY PAPERS.

The fish is full. I had to close his mouth. {{;>0}

Pee                 ---------------------------<*{{{{{{-(

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 7:54 PM

Please dont blame me. I was just the messenger. not the troll or baiters.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 8:54 PM

ithurtswnipee:

Please dont blame me. I was just the messenger. not the troll or baiters.

Let it go m8 and let this post move on as it should :)

titansword:

I have been a Tennessee Titans fan since the outset (I know 2014 team is bad).  I have used TitanSword as my handle on all online sites since 1998.

'Titansword'  has a nice ring to the name
  • longballknocker
    40 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 9:14 PM

nickname my golf partner gave me.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 9:33 PM

longballknocker:

nickname my golf partner gave me.

L95 Legend with a Rapture 3wood.  

I luved the Raptures when I had em years back. It just goes to show, It doesn't matter what clubs you have (within reason) you can still be pretty good at this game :)

• its2shortuk
    446 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 10:19 PM

mine is what my dad use to say about my skirt lengths, created the name on a site he played in to annoy him and it stuck

• mgolfer2
    65 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 3:32 AM

Hi Mantis (Roger), my name is Mark (hence the mgolfer2 username). Yeah, it's not original, I know, but it was the only one this game let me use when I signed up. I just signed up today and really haven't figured it out yet. That's one reason why I'm posting here now. I played some of the tutorials, but then it took me to set up my profile and now I cannot figure out how to play more courses. The ad said WGT is a free game site, but it seems that everything I click on wants my credit card number. I'd appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks in advance!

Your new friend,

Mark

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 7:10 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    Looks as thoough Mr. Ton understood the message.  RESEPCT.

Nah.

I hope this  helps you with your ongoing spelling problems -

RSS