Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 11:50 PM

My username is a name I accidentally gave myself when I was 6 ...

My uncle and my cousin drove up to Oregon to visit with my mom and me.  While my mom and uncle Rich were talking, my cousin Derek (age 2 at the time) was trying to get uncle Rich's attention by saying "Daddy, Daddy, Dad" over and over again ... so I joined in.  In time, my uncle corrected me by saying, "No ... it's 'uncle', Kat", to which I replied "No ... it's Daddy's Kat".

He found it rather humerous and has called me "Daddy's Kat" ever since ... usually when he want's to get my attention.  It's his corny way of letting me know he loves me ... and only HE can call me that!  lol.

In May of last year, I moved back home from Oregon where I had attended college, and my uncle invited me to join WGT.  To honor him, I used the nickname he uses for me. 

So there ya have it Roger!  Kinda corny, but true.

Kat ♥

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 12:50 AM

What a great thread and I only found it the other day when I was at work, read the whole thing lol.

Some great reads.

Mine pretty boring - Alan is my first name ti is an abbreviation for Turbine Inlet Temperature (I did a paper on this....yawn) I did not fancy AlanTIT so shortened it lol.

When I originally found WGT I created an account........hated the game and thought, it has potential.......left and ti this day I have no idea what that name I created was lol. I think I played about 4 games (only CTTH then).

So I have one I can remember!

Edit - Good to see you back Deena, albeit for a fleeting time

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 5:29 AM

Marco129......

Mark is my given name. Marco is a nickname my friends gave me years ago.

129...... I was a longtime member (30+ years) of American Legion Post 129 in Gardner, Massachusetts. I started using 129 on my various handles eight years ago when I moved out of state. It brings back fond memories of good friends, good times, and home.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/marco129arco129/World%20Golf%20Tour/Signaturedingfinal_zps8f7ee89d.png

- Mark

• flipityflopity1
    14 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:00 AM

I tried the flop on a friends game as he wanted me to play. I have not enough time to devote as I should to an excellent game. The forums can be a bit abusive at times but the game is good.

alanti:
    ti is an abbreviation for Turbine Inlet Temperature

For alanti..........Suck, squeeze, bang, blow. These are NOT offensive. Any jet rated (certification) pilot knows these terms. I applaud your profession.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 2:21 PM

opyeuclid:
    Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla , Please try the Decaf Coffee .

Lol!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 2:32 PM

alanti:
    When I originally found WGT I created an account........hated the game and thought, it has potential.......left and ti this day I have no idea what that name I created was

Does Mantis ring any bells? LoL

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:17 PM

I got spdemon (speed demon ) cause the name fits on the drag strip 

I like taking out the ol coupe for some 1/4 or 1/8 drag runs its a rush even on the street lol 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 10:14 PM

spdemon:

I got spdemon (speed demon ) cause the name fits on the drag strip 

I like taking out the ol coupe for some 1/4 or 1/8 drag runs its a rush even on the street lol 

I think we're starting a bromance sp...first we re-compose Vanilla Ice songs...and now racing....got my wgt name from a bike I raced for several years...but, I also do the 4 wheeled variety...the pic below is the motor from my 70 Camaro...

RSS