Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 10:23 PM

Ducati916:

spdemon:

I got spdemon (speed demon ) cause the name fits on the drag strip 

I like taking out the ol coupe for some 1/4 or 1/8 drag runs its a rush even on the street lol 

I think we're starting a bromance sp...first we re-compose Vanilla Ice songs...and now racing....got my wgt name from a bike I raced for several years...but, I also do the 4 wheeled variety...the pic below is the motor from my 70 Camaro...

Sweet i got a ati procharger for my coupe (yet to be installed ) maybe this summer i can get back into the racing scene 

Just a 306 all forged but 30 psi of boost will turn some tires lol

DJ Jazzy DUCATI lmao 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 10:31 PM

DJ Jazzy Ducati and The Fresh Coupe....has absolutely no ring to it...lol

p.s...notice the sawed off 3 iron serving as the hood stand....

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 10:50 PM

Ducati916:
    p.s...notice the sawed off 3 iron serving as the hood stand....

Do now lmao 

i just put mine on the ground love the lift off ones 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 3:21 AM

ZioMio:

alanti:
    When I originally found WGT I created an account........hated the game and thought, it has potential.......left and ti this day I have no idea what that name I created was

Does Mantis ring any bells? LoL

Thks for Reminding me to remind Wgt to Delete that Account so I can Get rid of my numbers ....lol

mgolfer2:

Hi Mantis (Roger), my name is Mark (hence the mgolfer2 username). Yeah, it's not original, I know, but it was the only one this game let me use when I signed up. I just signed up today and really haven't figured it out yet. That's one reason why I'm posting here now. I played some of the tutorials, but then it took me to set up my profile and now I cannot figure out how to play more courses. The ad said WGT is a free game site, but it seems that everything I click on wants my credit card number. I'd appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks in advance!

Your new friend,

Mark

I see you are over your little problem :)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 4:42 PM

Mine comes from my home town (Altoona,PA). Was given the nickname in the early 70's at a Job I had and it stuck. Even my wife calls me by that name lol. And can't remember how many times I've heard...." You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish"  :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 2:14 PM

Ducati916:

Very cool looking car.  :-)

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 7:53 PM

Dougie4042:

Ducati916:

Thanks Dougie...here's a picture of it since I finished it/paint, etc. all work done by me in my back yard shop.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 8:14 PM

mantis0014:
    Does Mantis ring any bells? LoL

LOL sorry, nope. If it did I would have happily sold...oops I mean given this to Roger.

But that does beg the question, why does WGT not delete these old accounts, especially when they have never played nor upgraded (back then the clubs sucked - starters or starters sir?). No need for answers.......

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 11:08 PM

spdemon:

What's that red thingy on top of the engine?

The engine looks very shiny!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 12:23 AM

Ducati916:

Dougie4042:

Ducati916:

Thanks Dougie...here's a picture of it since I finished it/paint, etc. all work done by me in my back yard shop.

Wow...Now that's a car. Fantastic.

RSS