Forums

Help › Forums

Profile names

Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:33 AM (190 replies)
  • upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:13 AM

ILL BE HONEST HERE MINES IS UPINSMOKETOUR BECAUSE IM A STONER !  LOL ! ALSO CANT BEAT CHEECH N CHONG FILMS WHEN YOUR SITTIN GETTIN A GOOD SMOKE ! LOL ! PEACE MAN........... ! LOL ! 

• craigswan
    31,566 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 5:22 AM

craig is after craigtoun hospital where i was born and swan is after a pond near my house where swans live .

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 1:38 PM

upinsmoketour:

ILL BE HONEST HERE MINES IS UPINSMOKETOUR BECAUSE IM A STONER !  LOL ! ALSO CANT BEAT CHEECH N CHONG FILMS WHEN YOUR SITTIN GETTIN A GOOD SMOKE ! LOL ! PEACE MAN........... ! LOL ! 

That is a great name!!! I've never seen any cheech and chong stuff, I guess I will have to check it out. I did, however, attend the Up In Smoke Tour with Snoop and Dre and Eminem and to this day have yet to be a part of something as utterly insane as that.

Warning: DO NOT CLICK THIS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASILY, THIS IS NOT "G" RATED. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY 18+ STUFF.

That said, if you never got a chance to go to the tour when it happened, I found a pretty wild video of one of the shows done in Boston. I live a clean life myself, don't drink, smoke, no pot, nothing. The night I attended, though, I am sure I was high when it was over, because the arena was green with smoke.

Anyway, here's the link

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 2:27 PM

Mine is simple.. Spanish translation...

SOYEL= I am  (the)

1=1

Most people think it has to do with SOY sauce or beans, lol...

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 2:30 PM

MBassador:

Great thread this one, Mantis.

Just for the fun of it: Try to crack mine. First to do it wins ... my respect! :-)

Hint: kiss-deep-frenchlove

RIP Budman. You'll be missed.

Is this something to do with music MB ?

Cheech and Chong...now that's a blast from the past. Very funny movies.. we still have a good laugh when he asks for a light in the car full of gas fumes...lol

I'm not a smoker of the funny stuff meself but I went to the last ACDC concert down here and I too got a bit high from smoke fumes of the weed, didn't mind it actually....lol

Soyel1... that's very cluey... actually all names are very smartly thought of...lol

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:06 PM

My name comes from my name Dazza and the 501 comes from i'm a dart player and each leg of darts is started from 501.

I use it all the time on games. PS3 and poker sites so if you see it then it's probably me.

DAZZA501

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:57 PM

Since childhood, everyone called me Sweetie and Family members & relatives still do. Here, Sweetie was already taken so I added Pie. Now the Family calls me Sweetie Pie...lol.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:13 PM

I hang with a bunch of low life's at the local flea market and they always called me Pappy for reasons I don't know. One of these guys was hard of hearing and he thought they where calling me Yappy...Yea that's right I'm Yappy forever more...LOL

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:57 PM

SweetiePie:

Since childhood, everyone called me Sweetie and Family members & relatives still do. Here, Sweetie was already taken so I added Pie. Now the Family calls me Sweetie Pie...lol.

and it is fitting!

• michalla
    398 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 3:03 AM

IvaThongon:

SweetiePie:

and it is fitting!

sure !!!

RSS