Forums

Help › Forums

can someone from wgt contact me please worst abuse ive ever seen

Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:33 PM (54 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 4:56 PM

just played 3 plyer match were i witnessed the worst raceisum ive ever seen i thought it was 2009 pls contact me ill give u the details i dont want shame the #@$#^^^$ here.

thx chip ps this player needs removal asap

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:03 PM
    members@worldgolftour.com
  • Mikeyoll
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 4:20 AM
    I think you should shame racists... Raceisum?
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 7:27 PM

Please report any cases of abuse by emailing us - members@worldgolftour.com. Thanks for not posting the details here.

• actronman
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 10:03 PM
    i have played this game for quite some time and never put anything on here but when someone goes to the extream as to go to exploiting a race then it needs to be adressed. i have had alot of good matches with all kinds od people and i have have had alot of fun with these people and if someone is that stupid to go to that level then they need to be kicked out of WGT.
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:04 PM

blue it was 1st thing i did no response

hg chippy

• SMC1967
    41 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:01 PM

Haters every where these days. Better them, than me is all I can say. But hey, what can you expect with the lack of real parents only compounds the problem. Most are just reaching out for help.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 2:13 PM

Hi Chippy,

We were unable to find anything in the members mailbox about this.  Can you please resend to members@worldgofltour.com?

Thanks.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 2:34 PM

i did never here back anyway i emailed you conversation and name summer here think ill just play golf in the sun

chip

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 8:05 AM

On a somewhat distant but connecting note, I wish the WGT adminstrators would respond to my emails.  I have been having multiplayer disconnects and cant play past the 2nd hole.

DRIVING ME FKING CRAZY

THANKS

RSS