Forums

Help › Forums

can someone from wgt contact me please worst abuse ive ever seen

Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:33 PM (54 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 10:20 AM

I have tried everything!!! cache clearing, adobe flash 10.  All the things WGTniv suggested. 

I was commenting on the lack of customer support offered by WGT.  I have sent 3 emails describing my disconnect problems in great detail and have not heard anything in 5 days. 

PS.  Do you think Snaike will outpost Faterson in the near future??? LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 10:28 AM

neildiamond11790:
    Snaike, I think YJ doesnt really like Neil Diamond or me for some reason or maybe just having an off day.  He got a little snippy on my 3 wood post, saying I should follow my own advice and search, and pasted a thread about drivers which didnt really help me since I was looking for 3 wood advice.  No bid deal.

Not so, neil. I come from the days where it was a common theme to pound on prolific posters and it looked like it was going there. Your 2nd post made it right. The 3W thread was in additon to your OP. I thought it might add some more thinking to your instance.

I get the bonk here..........

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 10:38 AM

neildiamond11790:
    agreed, man I wish it was 7pm here in NY, I need a cocktail.
    Hey Neil... as Jimmy (Buffett) and Alan (Jackson) say... "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"  Bottom's up!

TurkishTerror:
    PS.  Do you think Snaike will outpost Faterson in the near future??? LOL
    Not a chance.  Mr. Faterson's output is prodigious.  I have a 6 month headstart and still trail by 500... and that's even after his recent sabbatical.

Rumor has it that our friend Faterson makes his living with words... for me, it's just a hobby. 

That's the difference between a professional and an amateur.  

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:22 PM

But in all seriousness, i have just grown tired...........These disconnection problems will not go away.  I try to tweak something EVERYDAY!!!  It appears my computer just breaks its connection with the server

I will gladely let WGT hack into my system if they could fix this :)

I do what is suggested by all WGT suggestions and email (without response)  What else can I do.  I feel like a kid at an arcade with no quarters................

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 3:06 PM

TT,

Do you have this issue on other sites, or JUST WGT? You seem to be addressing this towards WGT, but then think it is your connection. If it IS your connection, it would happen an ALL sites

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 3:10 PM

TurkishTerror:
    I have tried everything!!! cache clearing, adobe flash 10.

What do you mean, TurkishTerror? There are two caches to be cleared: 1) Flash cache; 2) browser cache. Have you cleared both of them?

Also, in which browser are you playing the game? Have you tried playing it in a different browser? That might help in troubleshooting the issue.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 4:19 PM

Hi TurkishTerror,

We received your email and have responded.  If you did not receive our email yesterday, please check to make sure that it is not in your spam folder.

Our developers are looking into the issue you're experiencing and we will contact you via email when we have further suggestions.

Thanks,

WGT

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 5:44 PM

An interesting point is that of the thousands of daily users, random disconnects like Turkish Terror describes happen so seldom and to so few players. I can understand his frustration, and also the frustration of those that tire of seeing the same complaints in many forums every day. 

In fact, WHAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF IS WHEN ...  (well, maybe another day) :)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 6:01 AM

Never got the email WGTadmin, but thanks for looking into it.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 2:24 PM

No offense, I have been reading the forums, and most people reply saying they never received emails sent by WGT.  I know I never got mine!!!!

RSS