Forums

Help › Forums

can someone from wgt contact me please worst abuse ive ever seen

Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:33 PM (54 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 8:31 AM

And have you cleared both your Flash cache and your browser cache, TurkishTerror?

It's the first 2 things to do whenever you experience this type of an issue. Clearing the 2 caches tends to be 99.9% successful in resolving this issue.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 8:36 AM

Faterson, I think you need to change your name to "Faterson-Clear Your Damn Cache", you post it all the time and everyday a new player fails to search first, I guess all these people dont bother with the forums until they have an issue.  If they just read one forum they would see this is the solution 9 times out of 10.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 8:37 AM

neildiamond11790:
    Faterson, I think you need to change your name to "Faterson-Clear Your Damn Cache", you post it all the time

Funny how it's right 99.9% of the time. Uncalled for, neil.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 8:53 AM

That reminds me of the IT Crowd TV series.

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?".   That's how they answered the phone, lol.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:14 AM

True Yankee, probably 99.9%.  What was uncalled for though?  Not saying anything bad about Faterson, he is right, he must be getting tired of posting that though.  Add it to his name, he only has to write it once.  And it was just a joke.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:18 AM

YankeeJim:
    Funny how it's right 99.9% of the time. Uncalled for, neil

Hey YJ.. I think Neil was being supportive of Mr. Faterson's directions in his response there.

At first blush I, too, thought it was going the other way.. .I think it was the use of the word "damn" within the context.

Just my 2¢...

I'm just wondering why TT had to resurrect THIS thread to repeatedly air his questions...  This thread had died a quiet natural death and now we have all of this...

I wonder if WGTNiv might /remove everything in this thread after 1/1/2010 ... please.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:38 AM

Let's not delete anything for no reason at all. Neil's response was perfectly OK. Because I know that this type of issues can usually be resolved by clearing the 2 caches, I was happy to reply to TurkishTerror. Took me all of 15 seconds. No harm done.  

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:51 AM

Yeah, no offense directed at Faterson there, and he understood that.  The DAMN was really for emphasis of being tired of repeating, which he said he is not which I figured.  it was all a joke.

Snaike, I think YJ doesnt really like Neil Diamond or me for some reason or maybe just having an off day.  He got a little snippy on my 3 wood post, saying I should follow my own advice and search, and pasted a thread about drivers which didnt really help me since I was looking for 3 wood advice.  No bid deal.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 10:02 AM

All of us have an off-day every once in a while, but YankeeJim is really a nice guy. Let's just forget this all & move on.    (In my case, that indicates going out for dinner, because I skipped lunch and it's 7 p.m. here now!)

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 10:16 AM

agreed, man I wish it was 7pm here in NY, I need a cocktail.

RSS