Forums

Help › Forums

sand baggers

Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:27 PM (64 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 12:30 PM

ihartyou:

legend tee's starter clubs is almost impossible to break par and thats not because we dont have skill yeah better clubs that we choose to buy help but you have to have skill to ding and how long to play a shot and spin control etc.

abbey

Legends Tees and starter clubs?....there are fairways that you cant even reach

• rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 12:46 PM

cycle1979:

This is the same argument over and over...  If you've played this enough (which I hope you have if you are betting credits), you can tell before you start the game whether or not the other player will have a tee advantage, club advantage, etc.  It is your decision to press the button and agree to bet credits.  It seems like these threads start after someone decides to play someone else which has these advantages, then gets upset because they lose.

1) If you aren't willing to lose then don't play!

2) If you want to find someone that is at your level and equal competition... wait for someone at your level with similar clubs!

3) If you are waiting for someone below your level and you get fooled because they are better than you/better equipped than you... don't get upset... you decided to play.

4) Don't rely on WGT to solve this..  you know who you are playing before you press the button. 

Just my 2 cents for what its worth.... 

After it happens to you as it did happen to me for the 1st time, this is the correct way to go about it....before you agree to bet your credits, you can see who you are up against....and I have learned my lesson....fool me once...well you all know the story

Joe

• rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 9:26 PM

awsome job WGT...I just made master at level 54, that will teach me to open my mouth..what BS

• jnorton22002
    990 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 12:22 PM

hello, being somewhat new here, a level 65 master, and only because I play a lot due to medical problems from surgery, I agree that it would seem unfair in what every one is saying. But, to me, we can all learn from those better than us and help those less than us. I have played with some legends who are very understanding to those of us with less experience. we all have the right to move up to better and longer clubs at each level  we want.  Finally, and it probably is my age showing, but it still is only a game. I do realize we spend a lot of money, but a game it still is. I  admire all of you that are truly legends and look forward to learning and being one some day

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:27 PM

rjteeithi:

awsome job WGT...I just made master at level 54, that will teach me to open my mouth..what BS

I'm curious what WGT had to do with you making Master?  I'd say it was that last 32 you shot as a Tour Pro that did it.

But hey, you can blame your "punishment" on whoever you want to.  I love this new world we got.  Nobody's responsible for their own actions anymore.  (gee, it can't possibly be my own fault....I'm perfect!  lmfao)

RSS