Forums

Help › Forums

4 Eagles in a Row. Is This a First?

Thu, Dec 29 2011 5:52 AM (32 replies)
  • upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 4:01 PM

4 eagles in a row jake congrats m8 keep up the good work & never invite me to play for credits ! lol ! well done again really impressive m8 ! smoke !

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 4:20 PM

Jake, I know you are in the top 3 in this game, I know you do remarkable feats on a regular basis, in this game, I know you have stated innumerable times that you PC performs well in all other applications, But my friend, it may be time to consider a new computer to accentuate your abilities. There is no telling how far you could go with a system that didn't cause you so many meter issues. Just sayin, it gets tiresome to hear about how shitty your meter is, when the rest of us mere mortals are drooling about 4 FREAKIN EAGLES IN A ROW!!!

Hitem Str8! , luv sixkiller.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 10:34 PM

Jake,

have you ever tried a simple ping test on the game server while you are playing to see what kind of latency you are getting, and see if you are having any packet loss?

From WI I see an average of 65ms with no packet loss (for comparison's sake).

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:03 AM

jakestanfill7:

4 eagles in a row at Cabo.  Wow what a round.  Finished with only a 53 but could have been spectacular without meter over 10 meter spikes.

Wondering if anyone else out there has eagled 4 in a row?

Jake, you  were the first, but I'm proud to be following in your footsteps and eagled the same 4 holes on the front.

Hole #5 I bounced it off the cartpath went up the hill bouncing through the rocks like a plinka machine and back down for a 382 drive. Then flopped it in from 32 yrds away for 4th str8 eagle.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:49 AM

Meter spikes leaving  you on average about 9 feet worse off than your approach average ..are meter spikes from heaven to me. Most of my meter spikes leave me 20 to 50 yards away in the rough or worse. 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 10:31 AM

Just played KI f9 on the second hole i just missed the ding and ended up 23 ft away...that wasn't a meter spike tho..just missed the ding. Third hole.. second shot I did get a meter spike and went OB on the left...never played the 4 th hole. Meter spikes, meter spikes.

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 2:00 PM

awesome jake, and awesome runwme

wow

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:16 PM

Sigh...so close...missed a moderately difficult 6 footer on 7 from long/left.  Barely missed a nearly flat 55 footer for eagle on 14, missed my eagle pitch on 16 by an inch wide, and hit a poor approaching blowing the eagle chance on 12, 49 certainly possible.  On the bright side it is my first time shooting 50 and also first time for 4 straight eagles.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:52 PM

Sam, grt. fkg round!

RSS