Help › Forums

Is I a cheater?

Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:04 AM (52 replies)
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 11:57 AM

robdelahunty:
    Well,i would not call you a cheater

This case in point, with you losing the hole and acting like a two year old, I do not care what the word your looking for is, I deem thee ASSHO*e.

BTW, yep. You are and encouraged to use any club you want from the fringe. Rightly deemed you are, ASSHO*e. That is you robdelablablabla, if your not following. Heaven forbid I break any WGT rules by calling out a member by name.

Have a nice day!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 12:38 PM

Playing is,at times, a bit rough for us girls. The macho factor makes it so. The real fun happens when you take them downtown. They will hate you more but be more respectful.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 1:35 PM

sdorr:

robdelahunty:
    Well,i would not call you a cheater

This case in point, with you losing the hole and acting like a two year old, I do not care what the word your looking for is, I deem thee ASSHO*e.

BTW, yep. You are and encouraged to use any club you want from the fringe. Rightly deemed you are, ASSHO*e. That is you robdelablablabla, if your not following. Heaven forbid I break any WGT rules by calling out a member by name.

Have a nice day!

Hmmmnnn,

What brought this on?

Did I miss a reply or something?

• AndiWhite
    137 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 3:42 PM

Nope, not cheating in anyway or form.  I NEVER putt from the fringe, always flop or chip.  I even use a Wedge on the greens from time to time if there are too many breaks.  Yes, you can do that, the game allows it. 

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 6:17 PM

kilbraur:

I play 2 shot it go on fringe 20 metres from flag. Opponent go 2 metres from flag. I not put but play flop shot, it go in pot. Oppponent he missing his putt. I win hole.

Drving next hole opponent he say to me I a cheater play flop from fringe. I say not. He say must use putter club and he call me a cheater and some nasty bad words and he stop playing.

Are it to cheat not to use putter club on the fringe?  If I told yes then I not do this another time.

You have 14 clubs in the bag.....RULES of golf says you can use anyone of them anytime you wish period!!

For example,...I hit my wedge many times on the green.....some opponents can't figure out how i make the shot or come very close.....I say to them.....PRACTICE & learn the shot...don't gripe.

You did right!  keep it up!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 8:07 PM

No you isn't a cheater, keep on doing what your doing. You is just fine.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:48 PM

esssy:
    golfer   groovy baby

esssy, I cant tell if your crazy or what!   :)

• FuzzyBallz
    179 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 11:23 PM

See if this clears it up - A Golf Pro teaching the " How to use the Wedge on Green " like a Putter.

http://www.5min.com/Video/Master-the-Wedge-Putt---Golf-Tips-83227353

• Greyfeather
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 11:50 PM

An excellent answer. On the fringe, it is the players option to putt, chip, flop, or do the Macarena if he chooses to. You, unfortunately.  were playing wirh a jerk, moron, idiot, a$$hole, hell, pick a noun, my friend. You are a good sport for just playing with the fool. Let's hope that he gets back on his adjusted dose of medication and has learned by your example of being cool under fire. I would consider it an honor to play against you. I'm on usually on from 11:00 to 3:00 am PST. Best of luck to you.

RSS