Forums

Help › Forums

Is I a cheater?

Tue, Jan 10 2012 4:04 AM (52 replies)
  • robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:27 AM

sdorr:

This case in point, with you losing the hole and acting like a two year old, I do not care what the word your looking for is, I deem thee ASSHO*e.

BTW, yep. You are and encouraged to use any club you want from the fringe. Rightly deemed you are, ASSHO*e. That is you robdelablablabla, if your not following. Heaven forbid I break any WGT rules by calling out a member by name.

Have a nice day!

Losing the hole and acting like a 2 year old,who/when?I lose plenty of holes and always congratulate my opp..................Always!

Don't care what the word is,well here's one for you.8 letters starts and ends in D D.E.M.E.N.T.E.D

The replay clearly shows him on the green,not the fringe and a flat green at that.If i saw anybody doing the same thing IRL, i would be having words!

Never realised i was going to upset his girlfriend,sorry luv!

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:02 AM

Dont feel like attacking you Esssy, but it would be so much fun and so F'ing easy  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:16 AM

TurkishTerror:
    ....................................im going to bite my tounge for once   :) 

LMAO. Good third edit, TT. Me, too.  :-)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:19 AM

YankeeJim:
    LMAO. Good third edit, TT. Me, too.  :-)

4th edit!! LOL  :)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:18 AM

MBaggese:

What brought this on?

Did I miss a reply or something?

Just a simple case of "DUMBASSNESS".

Did you bump your head too?

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:37 AM

robdelahunty:

The replay clearly shows him on the green,not the fringe and a flat green at that.If i saw anybody doing the same thing IRL, i would be having words!

Hi Rob, it is perfectly legal IRL to hit a wedge shot or in fact any club on a green. Phil Mickelson and other pro's have done it plenty of times in major competitions. It is not cheating.

Most golf clubs implement a lift and drop policy if you land on a green that is not your intended target during normal play, and also prohibit the use of any club other than a putter on the green in normal play, but this is a local rule used by clubs to stop divots being hacked out their greens on a Sunday morning! If a club is hosting a R&A sanctioned event, then a wedge/iron shot may be played on a green.  

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:45 AM

First, I love this post and if I did not know any better I would swear that our Lizzie helped her out writing it.

kilbraur:
    I not put but play flop shot, it go in pot
    AWW, see, it go in pot like any well trained ball would do.

kilbraur:
    Drving next hole opponent he say to me I a cheater play flop from fringe.

I rest my case. Anymore dumb questions?

kilbraur:
    Are it to cheat not to use putter club on the fringe?  If I told yes then I not do this another time.

You go girl and get em, NOT CHEATING!

I was serious up until a minute ago, then I heard Steve Miller's song. I'm going to fly like a seagull to the sea, fly like a seagull where my spirit carries me, BLA BLA BLA, it's an illusion. OR was that an EAGLE? Don't seem to see any of those now that I am a Legend! HAHA

• jimoldfart
    131 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:59 AM

robdelahunty:

thebigeasy707:

I wonder what he would have thought of this lol :)

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=9a8d8e1d-bcc5-4d86-8e64-9fba00680b4e

TBE

Well,i would not call you a cheater,prob more like an 8 letter word starts and ends in D!

Pack of callys for the one who comes closest to the answer.

how about talented

RSS