Fri, Dec 16 2011 10:44 AM

sdorr:

MBaggese:

What brought this on?

Did I miss a reply or something?

Just a simple case of "DUMBASSNESS".

Did you bump your head too?

Geez, who pizzed in your Cheerios?

I took Rob's reply to TBE as sarcasm, seems TBE didn't get upset with him, why should you?

Never mind, don't answer...or do...enjoy the last word.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 12:04 AM

My problem is I am trying to quit how to think.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 3:11 AM

SweetiePie:

Yep, just hit the damn ball.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 4:32 AM

actually i'm sure i see the world No1 use a wedge on the green last season and no penalty so how can this person be a D-head as you say

robdelahunty:

thebigeasy707:

I wonder what he would have thought of this lol :)

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=9a8d8e1d-bcc5-4d86-8e64-9fba00680b4e

TBE

Well,i would not call you a cheater,prob more like an 8 letter word starts and ends in D!

Pack of callys for the one who comes closest to the answer.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 4:38 AM

I look at it like this..... In real golf. even on the PGA tour.    Your allowed to use any club at anytime. From anywhere.  Heck they use 3woods on the green.  And   EVEN some of the best players on the PGA tour  have used a 3wood  putting from the fringe.  if its legal on the PGA tour.  Why wouldnt it be legal here on the game.   Easy questIon  DOC  

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 4:38 AM

I look at it like this..... In real golf. even on the PGA tour.    Your allowed to use any club at anytime. From anywhere.  Heck they use 3woods on the green.  And   EVEN some of the best players on the PGA tour  have used a 3wood  putting from the fringe.  if its legal on the PGA tour.  Why wouldnt it be legal here on the game.   Easy questIon  DOC  

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 5:47 AM

I couldn't help responding to this one.The wedge shot is not cheating , although it is widely misunderstood. I use the wedge on the green a fair bit since I am not a very good putter.I usually will ask opponents if they mind the shot at the start of the game.Some say go for it-----others say no way---and some say why would you want to? All is well usually until I drop a 60 ft putt with the wedge.Then all of a sudden I am a cheater----Azzhole----jerk etc.  I spent countless hours to learn the shot after seeing a gal use it during a match.I don't use it as much as I once did due to the wide array of reactions.The fact remains that most people who object to the shot don't understand it and don't have the balls to learn it  (pardon the pun). I have a few replays showing how it can be done for anyone who gives a $hit.    --    If u think this is easy------try it!!  and Oakmont greens suck to putt-------soooo!!

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 6:12 AM

SweetiePie:

I quit thinking long ago.  In fact last time I thinked (or is that thunk?) I thinked/thunk I could play this game, but I thunked wrong.  Many people now think I'm pretty good at not thinking.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 6:59 AM

sdorr:

First, I love this post and if I did not know any better I would swear that our Lizzie helped her out writing it.

kilbraur:
    I not put but play flop shot, it go in pot
    AWW, see, it go in pot like any well trained ball would do.

All I know is the definition of old is, if when you sit on the pot....your balls hang in the water.........you're old.

Is this on topic ?

SM

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:55 AM

Not only is it not on topic SM, but I don't think you have even got the right website.  But seeing as most posts rarely stay on topic, I guess here is as good a place as any.  And, of course, it's very informative.  Mostly.

What has a hazelnut in every bite?
    Thick milk chocolate for your delight?
    Nougat, caramel golden light,
    And don't forget a hazelnut in every bite.

RSS