Callaway balls: for TM's and Legends only

Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:18 AM (76 replies)
  • LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 2:44 PM

hpurey:

mnshiner:

LouisLewis:

...and hpurey... it looks like you have played this game EVERY DAY for an entire YEAR....thats just sad.

I think you owe the person an apology. your statement in my opinion was very rude and uncalled for. What they do with their life is their own business, not yours.

Granny would take you behind the woodshed for a comment like that.

Thx shiner,

As far as mr Louislewis,  who the hell are you to tell someone it's sad to play everyday, so ____ what, I try to play everyday because I enjoy the company of many fellow golfers here.  Besides, my wife works nights and that leaves me plenty of free time to play after putting my kids to bed for the night.   Why am I wasting my time with you anyway,  I don't have to justify myself to an (_._)

Exactly...by responding to my comment you only bring more attention to it and in turn  brought more embarrassment upon yourself. Have you ever heard of "keeping the high ground"? Sorry if I hurt your feelings hpurey, but you, in my opinion, need to get out more.

My wiiiife...my kiidddsss.....blah blah blah I got em too...zzzzzzzzz

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:05 PM

These kind of responses show exactly what type of person you are LouiseLewis or shall I call you Louise.

I still would like to see an apology to hpurey or are you not man or woman enough to do it.

I'll do it for you then. I apologize for the rudeness of my A............. post Mr. hprurey.

My wiiiife...my kiidddsss.....blah blah blah I got em too...zzzzzzzzz

Oh what a wonderful life it is, to come on here and ridicule a person who in this game is very well respected I might add.

Shiner

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 4:40 PM

hpurey:

Boo Fricken who.

The game can be played well with any of the balls available.  Just takes time to learn the equipment and keep with it.   I play the top end balls and get beat by better players with lesser equipment.   

I'll say this,  when I go to any store for anything, there are higher priced items that I don't buy because I cannot afford them but I don't go to the management and cry about it.  I simply buy the stuff I can afford and make the best of it.

well said.

tbe

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 5:11 PM

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

If I could cash out credits I had won ....put the money I spent, back into my pocket....we would not be having this discussion.

You can!

Amazon Gift Card

165,000 Credits

$250 gift card from Amazon.com

I can also be elected President of The United States....just aint gonna happen and everybody KNOWS that.

165,000 credits??  is that even real?

ASK these players if that is even real!

USANMart23      
    95 Legend     $2,505.18
    2 97 Legend $1,794.41
    3 107 Legend $1,639.00
    4 99 Legend $1,544.11
    5 97 Legend $1,477.42
    6 95 Legend $1,432.19
    7 95 Legend $1,315.66
    8 99 Legend $1,227.35
    9 94 Legend $1,226.72
    10 96 Legend $984.51

The equivalent of the 1% is displayed above. The rich get richer.

IMO these are players WGT has chosen as the rabbit for all the mutts to keep on chasing. Its a "controlled environment"...ask Mark Zuckerberg, he knows how to play this game, too.

• bazkitcase5
    86 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 5:20 PM

so in other words, your asking a company that is trying to make a profit, to stop doing something that is making them a profit

hahahahaha

the game is fun and free to play and it can be fun and free to play with better equipment if you take the time to do the freebies - if that is not good enough for you, then don't play... seems pretty simple to me

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:53 PM

mnshiner:
    I still would like to see an apology to hpurey or are you not man or woman enough to do it.

Wouldn't be sincere anyway,  but thanks for it anyway

mnshiner:
    Oh what a wonderful life it is, to come on here and ridicule a person who in this game is very well respected I might add.

Appreciate that shiner.  Sent you a friend invite,  lets get a round together sometime.

thebigeasy707:

well said.

Thanks TBE

Hp

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:59 PM

LouisLewis:
    Have you ever heard of "keeping the high ground"?

nope,   but I have heard of "taking the high road"

Oh, and it's 1 a.m.,  couldn't sleep so I played some wgt,  had a blast too,   gonna ground me now for staying up past my bedtime.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:38 AM

LouisLewis wrote:   I dont have enough extra cash to spend on computer golf, and therefore I cant enjoy the game as much.

Hey Lou-Lew, to be honest dude,  from looking at your average and level, i don't  think any ball would help your game man... I won with the starter balls, (week 48unlimited 9hole) so don't tell me that it can't be done... I have callaways 3 different sleeves of balls,  and many other balls with feel and distance, to find out which ball is best for me... You wanna know which ball i like the best???  I'll tell you anyway,  I like the starter balls the best... Smoother meter, don't get lost, or put out of play that much, (I guess WGT don't want it).  

Lou-Lew wrote:    WGT eats up the profits like Biggie Smalls as the crackheads keep on buying.

Maybe you should spend what little money you can round-up from looking for POP bottles and BEER bottles and buy yourself some crack and stick to playing XBox...  :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:18 AM

Topcat488:
    Maybe you should spend what little money you can round-up from looking for POP bottles and BEER bottles and buy yourself some crack and stick to playing XBox...  :)

ROTFLMMAO!!!!

RSS