Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for some fun?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 26 2013 4:15 PM (24 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 1:39 PM

The 2012 Banff Film Festival world tour is going on right now. I have been to this many times, and plan to attend this year when it gets close to where I live. My brother attended where he lives and said it was awesome! You can click here and see if it is coming to a city near you:

Click this, then click Canada, United States, or International depending on the country you are in. You can also explore their site and get a feel for what it is all about.

You won't be disappointed, it is always amazing, and pretty much all ages appropriate (usually some films will have a bit of bad language). Turn up your volume, and make this video full screen, it is in HD. Here's the kind of stuff you can look forward to seeing:

• okwestly
    176 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 8:52 PM

crazy, amazing stuff, gonna check it out.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:41 AM

okwestly:

crazy, amazing stuff, gonna check it out.

I absolutely guarantee you will love it!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 10:09 PM

gr8 stuff    i just wish i was 40 years younger ,,,wow ...i am watching again  ty for this video  madame IVA

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 10:38 PM

frappefort:

gr8 stuff    i just wish i was 40 years younger ,,,wow ...i am watching again  ty for this video  madame IVA

Not sure where you live, but check their website. A screening of some of the films might be coming your way. Follow the link above to a schedule for your province...

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 12:13 PM

Awesome vid!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:25 AM

Bump!

The 2013 Banff Mountain Film Festival just happened, so look for the world tour to be starting shortly. You guys will love it!!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2012 10:59 PM

i dicided ,to comment again  ,for this beautifuf film ,,,,,,   in hoping  this will be on WGT first page  ,just for the beauty of it ,   excuse my French again  :)Francois

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:41 PM

Thank you IVA  i really enjoyed that , what a beautiful place we have in this world . I gotta find more of this it is amazing .

dflop  !

RSS